The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from Griffith who has been ripping up the SPL, Hammill who was at Huddersfield. 

Ebans Blake has scored 14 goals wouldn't really say he contributed to them going down.

The SPL? Must be a quality player then. Nah, there is something rotten at Wolves, just like when we were relegated from the Premiership and our players had that losing mentality ingrained into them the same thing has happened at Wolves, we want players who are 100% committed to the cause AND can play a bit as well

Would have Ebanks-Blake if he didn't break his leg.

I would only have Hammill and Griffiths

Only a minor break, will be back in-time for Pre-Season according to Saunders, but he'll obviously be off.

Just to add, Conor Sammon scored 18 in all comps and 16 in the league in half a season in the SPL before joining Wigan in Jan......................................

The SPL? Must be a quality player then. Nah, there is something rotten at Wolves, just like when we were relegated from the Premiership and our players had that losing mentality ingrained into them the same thing has happened at Wolves, we want players who are 100% committed to the cause AND can play a bit as well

I did make the point about the SPL, just saying Griffiths has had absolutely no influence on Wolves going down. 

If he signed for us he WOULD be completely committed. I don't get how you think otherwise.

Mark wallington 34...........frank fielding 25

Mel sage 23......................john brayford 25

Michael forsyth 21............Gareth roberts 35......Craig forsyth 24

Paul blades 22.................mark obrien 20

Ross maclaren 25.......... Jake buxton 28

Rob hindmarch 25...........Richard keogh 26

Geraint williams 25..........Craig bryson 26

Gary micklewhite 26........Paul coutts 24

Phil gee 22......................Jeff hendrick 21

Bobby davison 27............conor sammon 26

Nigel callaghan 24...........Jamie ward 26

John gregory 32...............

I dont think we need too much in terms of experience.

What we do need is goalscorers

We have a decent return for goals scored. We need to concede less. That's what the stats show.

I did make the point about the SPL, just saying Griffiths has had absolutely no influence on Wolves going down. 

If he signed for us he WOULD be completely committed. I don't get how you think otherwise.

Was talking to a Hibs ST holder yesterday - he said Griffiths is a real class act (in the SPL), and he works hard on the pitch.

They just have to keep hoping  he'll keep his 'attitude' in check. At least Clough has had practice at working with players who have reputations - Ward, Theo, Coutts........

None of those players have had any real problems with management.

Micky Adams fell out with Ward because Ward didn't put his all into running around the training ground after being up all night with his newborn. Coutts was cast as a rebel because he asked the manager to leave behind closed doors, and the manager didn't like it.

Theo has no attitude problem, the twitter 'offence' he caused was tweeting good luck to the rest of the lads before the team had formally been announced.

He's hardly working with the worst characters around. Griffiths seems like a bit of an arse, but he's talented and worth a go if available, though I suspect Wolves will need him in League One, it's a similiar standard to the SPL anyway.

Archived