Aw wite my old cock sparrow

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cor there int arf a pen and ink comin from the Khazi.

Oi Watcher, you'll get the farmer's.

shift yersen and get yer plates of meat down these apples.

And comb yer barnet, yer look like a standard lamp.

(I say, there is an offensive effluvia emanating from the smallest room.

Take care or you may may develop a painful affliction in a most uncomfortable area of your anatomy..

Please come downstairs as soon as possible,

And brush your golden tresses lest you acquire the appearance of a vagabond.)

You are obviously fluent in their language. Do you know the currency they use? I heard they trade animals. Such as ponies and monkeys.

You are obviously fluent in their language. Do you know the currency they use? I heard they trade animals. Such as ponies and monkeys.

I understand that they use similar bread and honey but don't use fivers tenners twentys etc. A pony is £25 and a monkey £500.

I doubt you'll need to trade a monkey so don't worry abaht vat!

Important. You don't "give" a bribe etc. You "bung 'em a tenner!". Could be useful when dealing with street vendors or purveyors of meat pies etc.

Don't be confused if the seller of said pies says "Feast your meat pies on vem!" when showing his wares.

BTW the phrase "I couldn't give a monkey's" actually means "I don't care!"

Simples!!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

I understand that they use similar bread and honey but don't use fivers tenners twentys etc. A pony is £25 and a monkey £500.

Important. You don't "give" a bribe etc. You "bung 'em a tenner!". Could be useful when dealing with street vendors or purveyors of meat pies etc.

Don't be confused if the seller of said pies says "Feast your meat pies on vem!" when showing his wares.

Simples!!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

i thought they had a few lady gadivers and a cock and hen when i went down in the summer. Did a lot of walking it hurt my plates when i went for a butchers at the olympics

yeah sorry about the giving a monkeys business i knew jammie ward had gone from chesterfield but not that he had come from villa before that.

Archived