Mears in return to Pride Park

TheRams

Tyrone Mears is set to return to Derby County following his loan spell with Marseille. The French club have not taken up an option to sign the defender on a permanent basis.And Derby's chairman of football Adam Pearson says there have been no fresh a

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/%7Er/therams/%7E4/H_8HhxhFfBs

[url=http://feeds.therams.co.uk/%7Er/therams/%7E3/H_8HhxhFfBs/mears-in-return-to-pride-park]Read More...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Mears hasn't rejected them in favour of staying in the UK with family as was reported a few months back, Marseille have actually turned down the chance to buy him.

There will be a huge bump in Derby when Barnes and Mears return to Moor Farm, look out for wet marks on the roads where they have dragged their bottom lips into training.

Oh dear :eek: egg on face ! whooppppps haha - wonder if there will be boooooooooooooooos first game of the season then ? I am sure Nigel will knock them down a peg or 3 - Mears is a good player when he wants to be, same as Barnes, they just need to get rid of the ego's.

Can't wait to hear his excuse for leaving the way he did, I'm guessing he will blame PJ now he's gone, make some cock and bull story up about him not treating him right blah blah and hope that the fans will forgive him.

He's a decent right back but also a complete bellend. I'm not bothered if he plays again really, though I wouldn't mind if he did showing the right attitude.

Mears and Barnes both too big for their boots and have assumed they're good enough for the big time. They've made themselves look silly.

Originally posted by mace20040;17944

Ok tin hat on,i hated the way we was told Mears left for France if it is true i dont like him.on the other hand i feel a fully commited Mears is a better option than Conners

That's how I feel though it's now a question of whether he wants to play for us.

He will have to come up with a damn good apology to the fans before stepping onto the pitch again in a Derby shirt. If not the fans will booo his every touch, I guess when Cloughie is back off holiday he will sit down with the pair of them and discuss the future.

Do we really want Mears and Barnes to agree to play for Derby then walk out in January and leave us in the ***** with no replacements? if there staying then stay if not leave them in the reserves until they are sold on.

My veiw.

Let him come back and prove the rest of us wrong.

He will be playing for a new contract with another club anyway as we only have 12months left on him.

He'll have to show something to get his big move, hopefully helping us into the prem at the same time.

Same with Billy Big Bolox Barnes. or 4B for short.

Archived