One born every minute

Anag Ram

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't reckon it hurts. I think it's like stubbing your toe. You've seen enough people do that awkward squat while balancing on one foot to know that it's what you're supposed to do when you stub your toe. It doesn't help. But it's the done thing.

Same with pregnancy and giving birth. Sit and make demands, eat junk, moan 24/7, talk to people like *****, scream and swear. The done thing.

Really it's like when you go to toilet and it feels like the door isn't wide enough for the drop off. Uncomfortable and a bit worrying but you don't scream and shout and announce to the world you're on the sh1tter

I don't reckon it hurts. I think it's like stubbing your toe. You've seen enough people do that awkward squat while balancing on one foot to know that it's what you're supposed to do when you stub your toe. It doesn't help. But it's the done thing.

Same with pregnancy and giving birth. Sit and make demands, eat junk, moan 24/7, talk to people like *****, scream and swear. The done thing.

Really it's like when you go to toilet and it feels like the door isn't wide enough for the drop off. Uncomfortable and a bit worrying but you don't scream and shout and announce to the world you're on the sh1tter

Also, are there no attractive couples having babies anymore? Every week, it's Wayne and Waynetta Slob dropping some sort of quill-less hedgehog into the world.

Also, are there no attractive couples having babies anymore? Every week, it's Wayne and Waynetta Slob dropping some sort of quill-less hedgehog into the world.

And midwives aren't all so friendly. They treat you like you've brought over a bottle of ketchup you're struggling to open.

The whole program is propaganda to oppress man. The Truth Is Out There.

Archived