Your Starting 11 (who is able to play)

Belper

For me It's :

-Fielding-

-Brayford-Keogh-Obrien-Freeman-

-Coutts-Hendrick(Bryson)-Hughes-Bavies-

-Sammon-Jacobs-

I think that Legolas has had a good run but has been at fault for too many goals for my liking.I know I rave about Conor Doyle but atm he's an unproven npc player, I'd prefer him to be an impact player until he becomes a fan favourite for his good work

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me It's :

-Fielding-

-Brayford-Keogh-Obrien-Freeman-

-Coutts-Hendrick(Bryson)-Hughes-Bavies-

-Sammon-Jacobs-

I think that Legolas has had a good run but has been at fault for too many goals for my liking.I know I rave about Conor Doyle but atm he's an unproven npc player, I'd prefer him to be an impact player until he becomes a fan favourite for his good work

Except for the Cardiff goal I can't think of another goal Legzdins has been responsible for? And with that error he's made up for that with many other good saves, that may have resulted in goals. And he's still 26, that's a toddler for a goalkeeper!

Best XI

Legzdins

Brayford Keogh Barker Roberts

Coutts Hughes Bryson Ward

Sammon Jacobs

I think Jacobs is a better finisher than Ward, and Ward is very effective on the left wing, and has more pace than Jacobs.

Available XI

Legzdins

Brayford Keogh O'Brien Freeman

Coutts Hughes Hendrick B.Davies

Sammon Jacobs

With Ward, Bryson, Roberts still to come back imminently, who are regarded as first team players, I would be tempted to rest Hughes, especially if he's carrying a knock. A dip in form may effect his confidence, and I'd prefer to have him raring to go on the 19th!

Except for the Cardiff goal I can't think of another goal Legzdins has been responsible for? And with that error he's made up for that with many other good saves, that may have resulted in goals. And he's still 26, that's a toddler for a goalkeeper!

He was at fault, imo, for goals at peterborough, burnley and cardiff. In terms of shot stopping then Legzdins is probably better, I do however feel like we may concede from every single corner we give away. I just feel more reassured with Frank Fielding in the starting XI.

Best 11 for me is

Fielding

Brayford, Keogh, Barker, Roberts

Coutts, Bryson, Hughes, Ward

Jacobs

Sammon

Best available 11 for me is

Fielding

Brayford, Keogh, O'Brien, Freeman

Coutts, Bryson, Hendrick, Hughes

Jacobs

Sammon