Leicester City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

Leicester deserved to win, only because no team deserves to win playing like we did in the first 25 minutes.

Keogh, O'Connor and Buxton are the only players i thought played awful tonight.

Keogh might as well have not been there, O'Connor couldnt pass the ball and Buxton just kept hoofing it up the pitch.

We need more pace and strenght at the back playing the attacking football that we do. Keogh was at fault for 2 goals against shorter and weaker strikers.

We played some great football at times but our defence really let us down today.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

annoying thing its been like that last 3 years, they look so good against us you think they shoudl be promoted but they are hit and miss. Unfortuantley alway seems to be hits when they play us.

Yep, they always seem to be on fire when they play us. I think they will go up this season as the league seems weaker than it has been the past couple of years.

Anyway here is hoping for a cracking 3rd round draw .....

First twenty mins they dominated and we were gash, O'Connor is rubbish sjouke if been brought off sooner, jesters just had better individuals on the pitch.

Hendrick was cack as well got completely showed up by a 17 year old bit we have no one else to come in, Buxton isn't as good as he was at en of last season start of this season but again who can come in as I don't rate O'Brien.

Although I have sounded negative there were lots of positives we were on top for most of the game and although this sounds crazy I think we were the better team but they started very well and the killed us off by bringing in a quality striker. Unlucky Derby.

Urgh I'm so frustrated, and that's before I even get to the game itself. Spent half an hour going round Birmingham trying to find a pub showing it, but they either don't have Sky or were showing Soccer Saturday like some prolonged Premier League masturbathon (if they were showing the Reading v Man Utd game, I'll let them off). Making my way to New Street station in the middle of the German market, when I'm in the way even when I stand an inch away from the shop windows, in a situation where I'd willingly machine-gun everyone and stride over their corpses (NB this is a joke). Then I have to catch the one train that is delayed with signalling problems for 40 minutes, and I'm unable to get updates on my phone due to the Internet not working. I find out the final score outside my front door and enter in a vile mood.

I was going to watch the full 90 on RamsPlayer if we got a result, but I don't think I'll bother now. We always get turned over by Leicester, it's embarassing. And this is in the same week I'm told I have to wear a horrible sky blue clip-on tie at work, and I break up with my girlfriend of three and a half years.

Those people that tell you how great life is, don't trust them. They're all tossers.

Urgh I'm so frustrated, and that's before I even get to the game itself. Spent half an hour going round Birmingham trying to find a pub showing it, but they either don't have Sky or were showing Soccer Saturday like some prolonged Premier League masturbathon (if they were showing the Reading v Man Utd game, I'll let them off). Making my way to New Street station in the middle of the German market, when I'm in the way even when I stand an inch away from the shop windows, in a situation where I'd willingly machine-gun everyone and stride over their corpses (NB this is a joke). Then I have to catch the one train that is delayed with signalling problems for 40 minutes, and I'm unable to get updates on my phone due to the Internet not working. I find out the final score outside my front door and enter in a vile mood.

I was going to watch the full 90 on RamsPlayer if we got a result, but I don't think I'll bother now. We always get turned over by Leicester, it's embarassing. And this is in the same week I'm told I have to wear a horrible sky blue clip-on tie at work, and I break up with my girlfriend of three and a half years.

Those people that tell you how great life is, don't trust them. They're all tossers.

**** day m8, look on the bright side..

you ain't got to buy her a xmas pressie now.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Sorry about the tie mate....I'm a Windsor knot man myself, those clip on situations are just wrong. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Appreciate it Ladyram and Mo55y, perhaps I was being a little melodramatic 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

On the plus side (if there is one), at least we're still only 2 points off 9th, even if we are 16th, with a couple of winnable games coming up. We always beat Leeds and Nigel will be as up for this one as Leicester were for today's game, and Bristol City are leaking goals like there's no tomorrow. Another six points (and a new girlfriend, perhaps) and I'll enter Christmas in a terrific mood 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> .

Archived