Who should I support????????

ramona

Right you 'orrible lot-

Am going on holiday tomorrow, to Scarborough, for a week.

I have a good friend, who is a Millwall fan.

We (not the Millwall fan) will be in the 'club house', watching the playoffs and the Sunday games......

Question is....do we want a shed load of Northern teams, or do we want

Scunny to beat Millwall :confused: and Hull to survive, or do I wish the Geordies bad luck........maybe, I should just test the water and support whoever everyone else supports....thing is, hubby is wearing his Derby Shirt, whatever.:eek:

Went to Millwall when they pushed the Radio Derby car over......Graham was NOT PLEASED......:mad:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

righti o but I do remember Newcastle being a bit of a bogey team for us when they were in the 1st division :confused: and Millwall did beat the dotty lids:D

OK, so I'll go for Newcastle down for comedy value and Hull to stay up so they can't print "going brown" anymore.

Originally posted by David;16072

Support Hull and Ssausagehorpe, don't want Millwall in this league the dirty bar stewards and we want the Geordies down for the comical value of seeing a half empty St James Park.

Lincolnshire bias!

Not at all, Ssausagehorpe and Hull don't interest me in the slightest. I just hate the trouble that surrounds Millwall when they go away, let the dirty bar stewards stay in League 1 and rot. I'd like to see any team go up and stay up including Hull, Stoke, Sunderland etc. as its good for football.

I have nothing against Newcastle although It would make the Championship more interesting than having Hull down again.

I didn't know they were a bogey team tho, we beat them at Pride Park last season and played very well at St James Park in the same season I thought.

Originally posted by vicky-27;16106

Support Scunny and Hull- agree with David - I don't fancy a trip to Millwall, and if he is ever fit i would like to see Michael Owen play.

if you think Michael Owen will be at Newcastle if they get relegated you're crazy.

he will be the first to jump ship and end up somewhere like Everton or Spurs cos Man Utd,Liverpool,Chelsea and Arsenal wouldn't touch him

I agree, you been drinkin m'lady?

Owen would of been gone even if they stay up, there will be a mass exodus at St James Park, you watch all the rumours the Newcastle players agents leak in the tabloids tomorrow....

Archived