Best youngsters outside the premier league

perzy7

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaha is garbage he cannot be up there, jacobs hasn't proven himself in competitve matches as of yet and there are quite a few good watford prospects. They finished above us last season and had a number of young players so they must be up there.

Noooooo, not Zaha man!!

Overrated big time! Just because Man United once mentioned his name pundits bang on about him. He's not as good as our Jamie either.

This isn't an opinion. It's an actual fact. Look it up.

oh thanks i forgot btw connor wickham needs to come out on loan to dcfc. i know its unrealistic but he physical, and can hold the ball up, and he's got pace, a powerfull and skill aka, wayne rooney and hes not getting any game time at sunderland

zaha is great and jacobs played for northampton and he ripped everyone apart

Zaha is not that good, certainly not in the top 10 young players outside the premiership. Also yes in league 2, he needs to prove himself at a higher level like this league.

I reckon Scannell could of been mint.

Seems a bit like Kris Commons in the way he can turn it on occasionally and look like he belongs in a better league. But often chooses to be a passenger.

Bloody idiotic really

I reckon Scannell could of been mint.

Seems a bit like Kris Commons in the way he can turn it on occasionally and look like he belongs in a better league. But often chooses to be a passenger.

Bloody idiotic really

Apparently he's looked quality in Huddersfields pre seasons.

Archived