GSE, what is the Plan????

Cardifframs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, do you think all of a sudden we have turned sizeable losses into profits which the owners are now taking out?

Also read the accounts. The owners said they did not intend on reclaiming the money the put in as a loan in the foreseeable future.

Unless you think they are going to take out £50 million to cover what they have put in and do a bunk before the next accounts come out?

Where exactly in the accounts does it say they won't reclaim in the foreseeable future?

They've actually put c£28m into the club.

Where exactly in the accounts does it say they won't reclaim in the foreseeable future?

They've actually put c£28m into the club.

Can't remember exact wording and don't have copy of the accounts to hand but sure it said in the directors report they did not expect repayment in the immediate future.

Second point is irrelevant in terms of what I was saying but thanks for pointing it out.

Can't remember exact wording and don't have copy of the accounts to hand but sure it said in the directors report they did not expect repayment in the immediate future.

Second point is irrelevant in terms of what I was saying but thanks for pointing it out.

The directors' report says nothing of the sort.

Just checked the accounts and agree it does not say what I thought it said, may have heard TG say it in an interview.

Regardless I doubt that they would be looking to take repayment of the loan when it states that they expect another shortfall this year which they are prepared to cover.

Just checked the accounts and agree it does not say what I thought it said, may have heard TG say it in an interview.

Regardless I doubt that they would be looking to take repayment of the loan when it states that they expect another shortfall this year which they are prepared to cover.

I've dealt with what TG said in another thread.By "this year",I presume you mean the financial year just ended?

Archived