Forest 'Rumours'

Day

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the idea lol, small bids for Cohen and Perch then a nice chunky offer for Pearson.

They need to lighten up abit, no sense of humour down the A52 I'm affraid, if anyone takes them rumours on that site seriously they need should pick up a copy of The Sun each morning, it's rumour filled .

I heard McGugans set to make a summer move to............

You will find out tomorrow morning!

The NEP mods have removed my thread confessing to the rumour on there and is being reviewed by the mods lol. Told you they have a complete lack of sense of humour, whats funny is the original rumour thread which Bestwood posted has stayed yet my confession to it has been removed for 'posting false information' oh dear, At least the guys on LTLF found the funny side to it.

david ,

your spot on about the nep forums m8!

bestwood needs surgery to have a personality transplant,

im sure he has a grey suit with s/s on his arm!

he removes all the decent wind up threads , he needs to get his fat ass off the sofa and find some work!

the power of being a mod on a forest forum is perhaps the only piece of power he gets?

Don't mean it half the time just try and have a laugh, just a shame the sites run by a load of power crazy fools. Think they need to get there leg over once in a while it might chill them out abit.

Archived