Player Suggestion thread

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a very poor thread that had been invaded by a bit of a surge in new members after Shackell left - thing is it did help keep a lot of crap out of the real threads. I have already seen a Lita rumour and Koumas suggestion in other genuine transfer threads - Is it not better to have a rumours and suggestions thread as a dumping ground?

1 in 5 is a better ratio to the 1 in 5000 player suggestions, you can slag them off when they've joined in the transfer talk board, after a few months and mis placed passes move it into Rams Talk

Is this the new player suggestion thread? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> I barely used it, but as soon as it went, I want to talk about one player, and don't know whether to start a thread or just slowly go insane.

[size=1]The player is Krystian Pearce, seen him linked on numerous forums, and I think a newspaper was referenced once, but nothing online, so I'm scared to post a new thread...[/size]

It's quite simple we are fed up of the bullish!t being posted in the transfer talk board, if there is a genuine source (not football-rumours.co.uk) then open a thread provide a link to the story online or state which paper and date it was in.

If this isn't provided the thread will be deleted. It's really not that complicated as some of you are trying to make it out to be.

[size=1]You're welcome to go insane or join another forum if you don't like the way we run things here[/size]

Archived