Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dean Lewington who plays for MK Dons seems like a pretty good left back, saw him play during the play-offs and he's rated as one of the best left backs in league one. The problem with Crainey from blackpool is that he's got an ankle injury I think, we don't need another injury prone 30 year old left back like Roberts, Lewington seems like a realistic target?

Seems Jlloyd was a poor suggestion. Just thought he was a good player that missed out at Villa late in his career. Seems he's had quite a few injuries and only plays well when he gets a good run.......

That Dean Lewington sounds promising tho JTHOMPSON94..........Never seen him myself tho. How old is he?? Is he quite young??

He's 25, He made 42 appearances for MK Dons this season, and made 300 for them in total think he's their captain as well I rate him. Llyod Samuel is good and would be good at championship level however I think we shouldn't be signing injury prone players.

Sounds like a good player. Have to do a bit of research on the guy me thinks.

Pretty good if he's a captain too, We'll have a whole team of 'Leaders' if we decided to go for this guy and some other rumours/targets came through.

But LB is a position we need......................Good shout!!!

wouldn't mind taking Liverpools young spanish striker Daniel Pacheco on six month or year long loan. Went to Norwich for last month or two and scored 2 in 6 appearences mainly as a sub. Would be good to have up our sleeve as an impact sub. Or even that Borini from Chelsea/Swansea, he's looks dangerous.

sure is, shame they came down but maybe if they had spent just a touch more whilst up there it could have made the difference in survival. Still a remarkable achievement none the less

here is some knowledge, going back a bit now.. when we signed Barker from Blackpool, their highest earner was only on 4k a week, the season they got promoted their highest earner (adam) was only on 5k a week and this season they had a wage cap of 8k so any player that was signed had to be paid under that amount!

Blackpool have released 11 players.They are goalkeepers Richard Kingson and Paul Rachubka, Marlon Harewood, Andy Reid, Rob Edwards, Danny Coid, Malaury Martin, Jason Euell, David Carney, Salaheddine Sbai and Ishmel Demontagnac.

Any takers?

Not out of that lot I don't think, wouldn't mind tamir Cohen on a free tho he's been released by Bolton I think.

I'd have Andy Reid but think he still has a contract at Sunderland? But never in a million years is he a Nige signing!

Rob Edwards would be good cover for CB and RB

And you know what I would have Jason Euell if he didnt want much of a wage good squad player for this level

Archived