Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

quite sure, so don't be a rude boy.

Why is that being rude? Its a post with nothing to back it up and just a random name plucked from a whole list of out of contract players. Pointless and these threads do normally pop up when the kids are off. Well in my experiance of 10 odd years on these forums

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erm I used to play football in a local kids team. Pretty sure the guy who managed us would say he was interested in football management.

Wasnt it just a players dad? Wouldnt it be more of a hobbie instead of his one quoted intrest?

Why is that being rude? Its a post with nothing to back it up and just a random name plucked from a whole list of out of contract players. Pointless and this threads do normally pop up when the kids are off. Well in my experiance of 10 odd years on these forums

Clough says we are looking at proven players and some on frees. Thus guy is proven and on a free. Sensible suggestion

Clough says we are looking at proven players and some on frees. Thus guy is proven and on a free. Sensible suggestion

Not if any resarch is done, his agent says he will most likely move abroad but hasnt totally ruled out staying in the prem. He hasnt been linked with a host of prem sides including teams like Newcastle. His wages are going to be well out of our league also. Its not a realistic suggestion at all.

There are tons of proven players about to be out of contract so we may as well just post about all of them then

Ex player or a young lad taking his coaching badges?

My managers were always either of these things or one the lads dads when playing kids football.

Doesn't matter what he was. People can be interested in football management, doesn't make them a child.

Not if any resarch is done, his agent says he will most likely move abroad but hasnt totally ruled out staying in the prem. He hasnt been linked with a host of prem sides including teams like Newcastle. His wages are going to be well out of our league also. Its not a realistic suggestion at all.

There are tons of proven players about to be out of contract so we may as well just post about all of them then

Well instead of calling someone childish as your first reply why not post the things to back up why you think it wouldn't happen.

Doesn't matter what he was. People can be interested in football management, doesn't make them a child.

In my experience of 10 odd years on these forums someone who says that is his intrests and starts posts about random players who we have no links to normal are. I didnt put he was a kid any way I just said you can tell the kids are off school in relation to the pointless post.

Why is that being rude? Its a post with nothing to back it up and just a random name plucked from a whole list of out of contract players. Pointless and these threads do normally pop up when the kids are off. Well in my experiance of 10 odd years on these forums

He put it in the wrong thread by accident. You jumped on it and called him a school kid.

If you can't see how this is being a bit ott on your behalf, we don't want you on here.

Simples.

He put it in the wrong thread by accident. You jumped on it and called him a school kid.

If you can't see how this is being a bit ott on your behalf, we don't want you on here.

Simples.

Im amazed im being threatened with a ban for posting "You can always tell when the kids are off school and there is no link to him at all. This should be in the player suggestion thread " . There are people on here that are agressive and insuting about people yet this seems to have rubbed you two up the wrong way. It was also not put into the wrong post it was a new one started about this player by someone who has made about 250 posts. I think we should move on and clearly I will never dare to make a statement generalising again.

I never threatened you with a ban. He posted it in the wrong thread, an over sight. look at the other posts below yours, same point, more polite.

Just told you to clear off if you don't like it.

Of course you are welcome to stay.

Im amazed im being threatened with a ban for posting "You can always tell when the kids are off school and there is no link to him at all. This should be in the player suggestion thread " . There are people on here that are agressive and insuting about people yet this seems to have rubbed you two up the wrong way. It was also not put into the wrong post it was a new one started about this player by someone who has made about 250 posts. I think we should move on and clearly I will never dare to make a statement generalising again.

I've made more posts than you so does this mean your a child to me?

It was a bit out of order but I don't think he was threatining you with a ban.

I never threatened you with a ban. He posted it in the wrong thread, an over sight. look at the other posts below yours, same point, more polite.

Just told you to clear off if you don't like it.

Of course you are welcome to stay.

You go from bad cop to good cop lol.

I can imagine your bipolar when your on your own.

I've made more posts than you so does this mean your a child to me?

It was a bit out of order but I don't think he was threatining you with a ban.

I was bearly trying to make the point that I dont think someone who has made 250 posts starts a new thread about a random player by accident. Anyway I best depart for tonight, im in bad books with the boss. I come on here to get away from that

I was bearly trying to make the point that I dont think someone who has made 250 posts starts a new thread about a random player by accident. Anyway I best depart for tonight, im in bad books with the boss. I come on here to get away from that

Pal your acting like when a 5 year old gets told off by his parents (I would know so stfu anyone who points it out)

You just snapped out at someone soooo relax.... breathe. Then in the end you will find out no one cares about it.

Imagine Derby are really Norwich and your the manager or player scoring the winning goal.

Plan B is a 10 year old.

Pick on him.:cool:

Archived