Most Expensive NFL Stadiums to go to a game

RamOfKansas

[url=http://www.bankrate.com/finance/personal-finance/top-5-most-expensive-nfl-stadiums-1.aspx]http://www.bankrate.com/finance/personal-finance/top-5-most-expensive-nfl-stadiums-1.aspx

I thought this was a fairly intresting article. A survey of the most expensive stadiums to attend a game at. They use a measurement called the Fan Cost Index, which takes into account four tickets at average price, two small beers, four small sodas, four hot dogs, parking, two programs and two adult caps. The whole league average for this is $427.42. Was just wondering how this would compare to the overall price of attending a football match over there?

[color=#000000][/color]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody rip off, chase the egg...oh poo ref's blown the whistle...line up again...chase the egg...there goes the ref's whistle again

Eh, it wasn't really that long ago that I thought of "soccer" as pretty stupid and pointless. Kick it fowards, kick it back, kick it right, kick it left oh kick it back to the goalie...repeat the process and end in 0-0 draw. What the frack is a draw? That's not a real sport.

Eh, it wasn't really that long ago that I thought of "soccer" as pretty stupid and pointless. Kick it fowards, kick it back, kick it right, kick it left oh kick it back to the goalie...repeat the process and end in 0-0 draw. What the frack is a draw? That's not a real sport.

Wearing body armor for and a great big helmet, are they scared of a few cuts and bruises? is that why the ref blows every 5 seconds to stop play just incase they don't hurt each other?

I watch NFL quite regularly when the season starts, however it isn't in the same league as football for entertainment. One of the problems is the stop start of it all, except when watching the colts with Peyton Manning but he is the exception rather than the rule.

Wearing body armor for and a great big helmet, are they scared of a few cuts and bruises? is that why the ref blows every 5 seconds to stop play just incase they don't hurt each other?

Ha as much as everyone likes to diss the "Body armor", I got more than a little banged up in my day. Take a comparitive sport like Rugby. They jog around all game slamming into each other, but they don't have the amount of combined force when two big ol lineman smack into each other or a linebacker tackling a running back each going at full speed or the hell bent collisions on a kick off without regard for safety. For all the starts and stops, it's a game of ferocious action in plays that last just seconds that can hardly be matched. But hey we're weird, the only sport that has near continous action for us is basketball. I guess we just beat the system and created sports for those of us who don't like to run a lot?

I watch NFL quite regularly when the season starts, however it isn't in the same league as football for entertainment. One of the problems is the stop start of it all, except when watching the colts with Peyton Manning but he is the exception rather than the rule.

Watch the college game. The spread, no huddle offense is rampant. There it is more the rule than the exception. Very exciting to watch.

Watch the college game. The spread, no huddle offense is rampant. There it is more the rule than the exception. Very exciting to watch.

how do I watch the college game in england? I don't subscribe to espn are there streams on the internet?

how do I watch the college game in england? I don't subscribe to espn are there streams on the internet?

Right, I always forget where I'm at. I would imagine there is usually streams available during the season, at least I know friends who watch it there if the game isn't put up on ESPN 3 online. I would point out that while the NFL may be our "professional" product, it frackin blows in comparison to college because almost every team runs the same damn formations with the same damn strategy at the same damn pace of play. In college you can find everything from the 3 yards and cloud of dust philosphy, air raid offenses that can score gobs and gobs of points, and wide open option running attacks. True generally the talent level is lesser in the college game, but what it lacks in professional quality it more than makes up for in diversity and passion. The beautiful thing about our version of football is that sometimes, even bad football is all that much more glorious for it. Sorry for the spiel, I'm a hopeless American caught up in your world here but stuck in mine.

[url=http://www.epltalk.com/0708-ticket-prices-for-premier-league-clubs-1019]http://www.epltalk.c...ague-clubs-1019

Here's the general ticket prices for EPL teams from when Derby was in the EPL. Seems a bit less than the average NFL ticket maybe. Not sure how much of a significant difference that is with the whole currency ratio. But obviously there's a heck of a lot more games in a season. Hard to compare the two in economic data. You could probably do it though if you had enough information to factor in college and pro football going on any given weekend compared to the amount of football matches there throughout your pro game and the populations of our two countries. Just felt I'd remark on my curiousity in that.

Without wearing the protective gear, it'd be like running head-first into your garage door 30 times a day.

Manning's been released by the Colts now.

[url=http://www.bankrate.com/finance/personal-finance/top-5-most-expensive-nfl-stadiums-1.aspx]http://www.bankrate....stadiums-1.aspx

I thought this was a fairly intresting article. A survey of the most expensive stadiums to attend a game at. They use a measurement called the Fan Cost Index, which takes into account four tickets at average price, two small beers, four small sodas, four hot dogs, parking, two programs and two adult caps. The whole league average for this is $427.42. Was just wondering how this would compare to the overall price of attending a football match over there?

Usually i'll buy my tickets weeks before and then on the day of the Match, i'll buy a coke for really cheap from the Station then get chips and sneak um in 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.. Adult Caps???

I reckon Miami Dolphins will jump through some hoops to get him.

I take it your a Chiefs fan?

Yes, and in my completely biased opinion he'd be an idiot to go to Miami. We clearly have more weapons for him to work with in the recieving core and running backs and a better D to back him up. But then again, our general manager is an arrogant ***** trying to prove he's a genius. Having Manning might make him think people would credit Manning before him.

Yes, and in my completely biased opinion he'd be an idiot to go to Miami. We clearly have more weapons for him to work with in the recieving core and running backs and a better D to back him up. But then again, our general manager is an arrogant ***** trying to prove he's a genius. Having Manning might make him think people would credit Manning before him.

He'd go there because it's a nice place to retire.

Whoever he does go to will be raking it in on the merchandise though.

Archived