Lock up your men !

vicky-27

Jordan is single again

Katie Price and Peter Andre have ended their marriage after four years, her spokesperson announced today.

The break-up ends months of speculation surrounding the pair, who have documented their at times tumultuous relationship on their own ITV reality series, most recently titled Katie and Peter: Stateside.

The pair were last seen together on Saturday night, where they emerged from London's popular Nobu restaurant hand-in-hand.

Until now, both had vigorously denied persistent rumours of marital discord and in recent weeks they even discussed plans to try for another baby.

They have asked for no press intrusion at the difficult time - yeah right

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;14452

So, Jordan and Peter Andre have officially split up, I bet Jordan's son Harvey didn't see that one coming!

david ! i thought that i was the bad boY?

that really made me cry with laughter,

sorry its just my sense of humour:D:D:D

Originally posted by David;14452

So, Jordan and Peter Andre have officially split up, I bet Jordan's son Harvey didn't see that one coming!

I think that's the current top joke on Sickipedia. Well done. Made me chuckle.

So, Katie Price:

Built a career with no talent what-so-ever...

Signed magazine deals...

Done reality TV...

Had a couple of kids...

Brought out a book...

Loved and hated by the nation...

Married a complete and utter ****...

Hopefully we'll not have to wait much longer for cervical cancer to set in.

Originally posted by vicky-27;14496

You ..er... don't like her then Joe

I don't like people who have no talent but still manage to make themselves famous and rich for doing nothing apart from enforcing that most of the British media's photography and cinematographic devices be used to capture every moment of their dull lives that I don't at all care about. :cool:

If I didn't know who Katie Price was and endure people who don't know her talking about her then I would have no problem with her.

She is a waste of Printing Ink and Camera batteries.

Archived