Fa cup 4th Round Draw

-JW-

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well for me i'm more than happy with this draw ....just hope the club don't set the tickets prices too high, or even better keep it at what saturdays was and lets get the ground filled ....its the FA Cup after all , only the greatest domestic football competition in the world ....

COYR .....

Well for me i'm more than happy with this draw ....just hope the club don't set the tickets prices too high, or even better keep it at what saturdays was and lets get the ground filled ....its the FA Cup after all , only the greatest domestic football competition in the world ....

COYR .....

Soz mate, we'll be lucky to break 20,000 for this one. The Cup died when Manure decided to play friendlies in South America instead of taking part in the FA Cup.

. Soz mate, we'll be lucky to break 20,000 for this one. The Cup died when Manure decided to play friendlies in South America instead of taking part in the FA Cup.

I reluctently have to agree, i think some clubs see it as a distraction to there PL ambitions, but as Stoke did last season it is possible to get to Wembley and then Europe. Saying that i don't think its done Birmingham any favours this season.

I reluctently have to agree, i think some clubs see it as a distraction to there PL ambitions, but as Stoke did last season it is possible to get to Wembley and then Europe. Saying that i don't think its done Birmingham any favours this season.

TBF, if stoke sell 4,000 i would expect a 20k+ plus for this, if its at a reasonable time.

To be fair what does this say about our fans, come out in droves for league matches with there groupon coupons etc etc , but when a match is fairly priced for an FA Cup game we scrape just over 10k.

It says nowt mate.....study the attendances for this weekends matches.....tis a sign of the times.

To be fair what does this say about our fans, come out in droves for league matches with their groupon coupons etc etc , but when a match is fairly priced for an FA Cup game we scrape just over 10k.

The main reasons are because the season ticket holders are reluctant to fork out even more money for a cup that noone is interested in until the latter stages. With us playing Palace the other day also, we are playing them twice this season as it is so it isn't as if it is an interesting game......sorry got distracted by Darren Fergusons disgusting face on my tv, christ I hate that pob impersonator.

Back to the thread, people might turn out because it is a prem team (apparently). I couldn't care if we win or lose as long as we aren't embarrassed, demoralised or injured to be honest- that said, I'll be there anyway.

Archived