Manu v arsenal.

Boycie

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tis was good, still not sure how Rooney can play a whole 90 minutes I swear he's getting fatter.

Wenger looked a destroyed man at the end of the game, I can see him walking soon and getting a nice comfy office job upstairs. Every season you hear this is the season Arsenals kids prove what they can do and each year they dissapoint, 4 years is it now without a trophy? not sure how much more Arsenal fans will take.

By the way wasn't it Arsenal v Man Utd? Looked like the Emirates Stadium to me Boycie.

Originally posted by David;13922

Tis was good, still not sure how Rooney can play a whole 90 minutes I swear he's getting fatter.

Wenger looked a destroyed man at the end of the game, I can see him walking soon and getting a nice comfy office job upstairs. Every season you hear this is the season Arsenals kids prove what they can do and each year they dissapoint, 4 years is it now without a trophy? not sure how much more Arsenal fans will take.

By the way wasn't it Arsenal v Man Utd? Looked like the Emirates Stadium to me Boycie.

he is eating for 2 now aint he lol or thats what he thinks the doctor said when they went for a scan:D

Archived