Millwall V Derby County 1969 Programme

SomersetRam

Got it from a car boot for a quick read and im willing to give it away to someone on here who collects programmes and hasnt got this.

As a 25 year old i cant really relate to it but for someone who was at the game it may bring back some memories of the day. I do like a read of the programme but i just tend to forget about it once its read so it needs a good home(someone who collects)

Send me an inbox if you want more details. Its free and as its christmas ill pay the postage.

What a lovely chap i am 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got it from a car boot for a quick read and im willing to give it away to someone on here who collects programmes and hasnt got this.

As a 25 year old i cant really relate to it but for someone who was at the game it may bring back some memories of the day. I do like a read of the programme but i just tend to forget about it once its read so it needs a good home(someone who collects)

Send me an inbox if you want more details. Its free and as its christmas ill pay the postage.

What a lovely chap i am 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Did we score in the last 15 minutes and did we play 4-5-1.

I was at this game and remember it for two reasons.The Rams had already won the title,with about four games to go, the Millwall players applauded them on to the pitch, and for reasons I can't remember, the Rams had to wear Millwalls second choice shirts! So they trotted out wearing Millwall red.

Great memory Fowkesy, I struggle to remember who we played last month! Lovely gesture Somerset, hope that someone takes you up on it. I would take it but it would be a collection of 1! Just for the record if anyone needs programmes from any game I might be able to help out within a couple of weeks or so of the fixture.

Archived