stand by your man

paddyram

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would like to see him stay for the simple fact i dont derby to be like every other club swapping managers every 2 years it dont help we have to ride the storm out he will come good im sure of it

at least he has some attachemnt to our club unlike most manangers im backing him all the way if im wrong then hey will not be the first time and i wouldnt think it will be the last

COYR 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I don't want Derby to swap managers every 5 minutes also..

But I also don't want a manager with no vision, no energy, no future plans, **** hoofball football, delusional media comments and a ridiculous stubborn attitude that gives creative players no freedom to be creative.. He has them like robots, robots that play awful, dull, longball football..

And the notion that time brings success is nonsense.. Teams have gone majorly backwards for being too loyal to their manager..

Sticking with Clough will have it's consequences I'm sure of it.. Still, I support Derby and want the best for them *cough a new manager cough*

A bold statement...im not too sure.

Heres one I am sure about;

Clough will never get us promoted...fact!!! Ever.

Jones was disgusted when we played Cardiff last home game a couple of seasons ago for all the abusive chants he received off derby fans for his alleged sex exploits with a under age girl!!

I read somewhere how sick it made him feel!! Why would he come here??

I don't want Derby to swap managers every 5 minutes also..

But I also don't want a manager with no vision, no energy, no future plans, **** hoofball football, delusional media comments and a ridiculous stubborn attitude that gives creative players no freedom to be creative.. He has them like robots, robots that play awful, dull, longball football..

And the notion that time brings success is nonsense.. Teams have gone majorly backwards for being too loyal to their manager..

Sticking with Clough will have it's consequences I'm sure of it.. Still, I support Derby and want the best for them *cough a new manager cough*

The best club side in the world swap managers every couple of years or so

Jones was disgusted when we played Cardiff last home game a couple of seasons ago for all the abusive chants he received off derby fans for his alleged sex exploits with a under age girl!!

I read somewhere how sick it made him feel!! Why would he come here??

I know it's not entirely relevant, but that game was probably the most ashamed I've ever been to be a Derby fan. He's a decent manager, but like you say, no chance.

Archived