When key players are not good enough

Barman

To be honest this season seem to fall apart. Like last season and the season before that.

Nigel is on about getting key players back from injury is like we have bought one etc..

Who can honestly say saturday performance was something to build on? Who was impressed with Shackells passing, Brayfords defensive job, Roberts`woofing of the ball, Greens explosive one-twos, Baileys passing, Davies wonderful set-pieces or Wards cleverness? Doyle was marvelous when he came on. He must start the next match. I`m not in the Clough out camp, or the board out camp, but this is getting embarassing. Just give us the players we were promised and get on with things!!!

And I don`t care ifthis should be put another place!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still the CF position that worries me.

Mid season, or perhaps the end of last season, Clough said QPR were the model to try emulate.

A team with a poor season suddenly went up the following season.

Clough said a settled goalkeeper and defence, fairly solid midfield and basically 4 good options in attack

so if the game wasnt going right you option so change it upfront.. which is where the game can be won.

So while I aplaud the signign of priskin, why oh why do we still have no options on the bench.

If theo, davies and tyson remain injured, and clough has one of his silly fall outs with the likes of maguire... then why not sign a second CF on loan.... it is needed.

To be honest this season seem to fall apart. Like last season and the season before that.

Nigel is on about getting key players back from injury is like we have bought one etc..

Who can honestly say saturday performance was something to build on? Who was impressed with Shackells passing, Brayfords defensive job, Roberts`woofing of the ball, Greens explosive one-twos, Baileys passing, Davies wonderful set-pieces or Wards cleverness? [size=5]Doyle was marvelous when he came on. He must start the next match[/size]. I`m not in the Clough out camp, or the board out camp, but this is getting embarassing. Just give us the players we were promised and get on with things!!!

And I don`t care ifthis should be put another place!

are you joking ! how can doyle get in the team ahead of cywka ?

Silly fall outs, that`s it. It`s been a couple of them now. And why put poor Doyle out on the right? Why not try with a proper 442 when nothing else works? Priskin played his own boring game reacting only to a couple of accidental passes. And poor Roberts. Great attitude but no skill. Felt sorry for most of them. Yes peach, I was joking. A stupid joke.

The fact of the matter is the players are just out of form, every team has a bad spell and every player will have a bad spell. We all know how good they can be but at the moment its not happening, we have got our most influential players coming back from injury so there is light at the end of the tunnel. Look at arsenal and how they have recovered. It'll just take 1 game and then we'll up and running again. Got a good feeling about this week brighton and palace both out of form and palace play man u on wed so they'll be shattered. Most fans are depressed because they are just taking it for granted that we are gonna carry on doin what we did last year. You dont know whats going to happen, 6 points this week and we'll be 7th or 8th.

I can accept being out of form. But this team was tried to be built on teameffort and good relations, not skills or some players strengths. Unable to compete is far worse than out of form. What we saw on saturday was a major lack of something to build on.

Why does everyone assume that NC has fallen out with a player because he leaves them out of the team. There are very logical reasons at the moment for not including Messrs Cwyka and Maguire - they are not doing enough to get into the team let alone keep there place. Cwyka is very clearly not good enough and McGuire needs to shake himself up and be more professional with his efforts.

Utter tosh.

Cywka was one of the best players last season during our 'purple patch'.

He is good enough when we are trying to play football and not hoofing the ball out of the stadium.

Not utter tosh at all my pretend Russian person. I can see why you like Cwyka - he can beat a player but there is little end result. He is simply not good enough. I would like us to have a skilful player in the middle; someone who can run with the ball and produce - but Cwyka simply is not that player.

Archived