Battlefield 3

Day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Yeah, I enjoyed that one. That game was the culmination of a spat we'd been having with an American clan that had set up camp in the lobby. Think we'd lost 3/4 in a row, and quite convincingly. I decided that they weren't winning another one, and they didn't. Obviously worked as they all fooked off through the course of the round! lol

I agree. Pretty poor. That being said an ace kill last night. Went one on one with a tank. Took it out with a bazooka. The guy jumped out and ran for it. Chased after him for about 30 seconds, he had no idea I was trailing him. Finally got close enough to initiate the knife execution animation and stabbed him in the head. Have that ****! Lol.

Got the scar-h which is much better than the m4 that you start with, although I continue to be p1ssed off at starting to shoot someone only to have to reload halfway through. Happens everytime even though I have a full clip when I start shooting. Still, switched the controls now so I dont combine shooting and ducking to prone so much.

Just over 4 days to go until a decent fps drops, at last!

Archived