Prijovic

Alex W

The boy done good, he played 85 minutes for FC Sion this evening against Celtic in the Europa League. They won 3-1.

I always wondered what happened to him, he did look decent, imo anyway. (Not ready for the first team but he did look talented atleast)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The boy done good, he played 85 minutes for FC Sion this evening against Celtic in the Europa League. They won 3-1.

I always wondered what happened to him, he did look decent, imo anyway. (Not ready for the first team but he did look talented atleast)

Nothings changed then, he scored a hat trick against some body before he came to us?

Nothings changed then, he scored a hat trick against some body before he came to us?

He scored three goals for us against Arsenal reserves (we won 4-1 I think), convinced Jewell to sign him. In fairness, convincing Jewell to sign someone appears to be quite easy.

I seem to remember the Swiss Army demanded he be recalled back to them at some point as he needed to finish his national service with them, or face prosecution.

I remember him being on loan at Yeovil and Northampton for small periods but that's all we heard of him really, aside from the odd reserve outing. He was shipped off for a pittance when Clough first arrived, probably had higher wages than he should have so no biggy with that.

Archived