well done to the lad yesterday

B4ev6is

I went to the game yesterday to very much to my surpise, i didn't have a clue i was going to blackpool away. but the lads did a great job we more than machted blackpool play, and in the secound half we more than out played them and some of the football was breath taking, but other parts was not preatty at times but got the job done. but our fans were aboustle brittilent from start to finnish. and the noise we made and the number we brillient say it was a wednesday night game, i reckion must have been about 2000 of us maybe a bit more.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to the game yesterday to very much to my surpise, i didn't have a clue i was going to blackpool away. but the lads did a great job we more than machted blackpool play, and in the secound half we more than out played them and some of the football was breath taking, but other parts was not preatty at times but got the job done. but our fans were aboustle brittilent from start to finnish. and the noise we made and the number we brillient say it was a wednesday night game, i reckion must have been about 2000 of us maybe a bit more.

Where did you sit B4?

Archived