Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Words cannot descrive just how sick I feel.. I've never been so gutted about a result before and I include Derby matches in that..

Football lost.. I just can't believe it.. Fair play to those who like that type of football but for me it is absoloutely hideous and Chelsea simply don't deserve to be there..

How unlucky can one team be over two legs? They hit the woodwork 4 times and it was just 10 men behind the ball for Chelsea for both games.. I honestly wouldn't support Derby if they played like that, I'd want them to lose.. That isn't how football should be played, disgraceful.. As far as shots go Chelsea had only 3 or 4 in the whole 180 minutes, Barca had over 30 and it's unbelievable how they only managed to score 2..

I don't care who makes the final tomorrow, its going to be the same tactics from Chelsea and I hope they get smashed..

As for Barca now, they missed Abidal, Pique and Villa.. Those 3 players have been a huge loss this season and accomading Fabregas and Alexis has lost it for them.. That team that started the CL final last year was so much more clinical than the team that played today..

Gutted for Xavi and Iniesta, they don't deserve to be beaten like that..

hahaha gutted for you then

Words cannot descrive just how sick I feel.. I've never been so gutted about a result before and I include Derby matches in that..

Football lost.. I just can't believe it.. Fair play to those who like that type of football but for me it is absoloutely hideous and Chelsea simply don't deserve to be there..

How unlucky can one team be over two legs? They hit the woodwork 4 times and it was just 10 men behind the ball for Chelsea for both games.. I honestly wouldn't support Derby if they played like that, I'd want them to lose.. That isn't how football should be played, disgraceful.. As far as shots go Chelsea had only 3 or 4 in the whole 180 minutes, Barca had over 30 and it's unbelievable how they only managed to score 2..

I don't care who makes the final tomorrow, its going to be the same tactics from Chelsea and I hope they get smashed..

As for Barca now, they missed Abidal, Pique and Villa.. Those 3 players have been a huge loss this season and accomodating Fabregas and Alexis has lost it for them.. That team that started the CL final last year was so much more clinical than the team that played today..

Gutted for Xavi and Iniesta, they don't deserve to be beaten like that..

Get your tin hat ready.

Well at least we all know what Gary Neville sounds like when he ejaculates...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPO_jd2WwgU&feature=player_embedded

The thing is though Barcelona are so good that there is no other way to beat them

The best attacking teams in the world Real Madrid and Man Utd tried to attack them and they just got destroyed.. I don't blame Chelsea for playing that way, what could they do? It's just hideous but a huge compliment to Barca in that we know there isn't a football team like them on earth that could live with them any other way..

That win is a famous win for Chelsea.. Barca will regroup, they need a new CB, GK and a geniune finisher and they'll win it again next year.

The thing is though Barcelona are so good that there is no other way to beat them

The best attacking teams in the world Real Madrid and Man Utd tried to attack them and they just got destroyed.. I don't blame Chelsea for playing that way, what could they do? It's just hideous but a huge compliment to Barca in that we know there isn't a football team like them on earth that could live with them any other way..

That win is a famous win for Chelsea.. Barca will regroup, they need a new CB, GK and a geniune finisher and they'll win it again next year.

They'll have David Villa back.

Valdes had nothing to do other than pass the ball out a few times and pick the ball out of his net..

No exaggeration but Barca could have scored 4 quite easily.. Fabregas, Alexis and Busquets the guilty party..

1-0 is still asking too much for Chelsea.. Barca will score at least 3 in the Nou Camp, they'll play Tello or Cuenca from the start and stretch the fullbacks.. CHelsea to score 2 in the second leg, I don't think so..

Barca to win 3-1 in the return leg..

Great result for chelsea, bris I guess your more upset that you got it completely wrong :-)

Barca have been sussed, just keep retreating back into your half , soak it up, and wait for your chance, lob the ball over the top, either wide or down the middle, and they are wide open.

Real did it and Chelsea did it , simple.

Best team in the world, rubbish they are not the best team in Spain even Ha Ha Ha.

Chelsea won't win the final though, I'm pretty sure of that. Terry, Ramires, Ivanovic and Meireles all suspended? No chance, surely, especially if Bayern Munich get to the final. A Bayern-Chelsea final is now my preferred option, cos I hate hate hate C Ronaldo, more than I will ever hate Chelsea. Come on Bayern, win the tournament!

For what it's worth, Chelsea played some pretty dull tactics, but Barca didn't help themselves. I found their positioning too predictable, I would have thought every team would have sussed them by now, thus meaning that they would adapt their play to play against teams with ten men behind the ball. They might have won it if their movement wasn't too easy to track.

Fair play Chelsea, although it pains me to say it. They deserve it.

Archived