Nyatanga

vicky-27

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not good enough for first choice but a good 3rd reserve.

I was talking about him this morning, when Addo and Leacock are fit he won't get near the team as first choice in central defence and he isn't a full back. After a couple of years in ours and Barnsley first teams he's going to want and expect first team football.

I think he'll go and Albrechtson is more likely to stay as cover.

i think he's decent with a solid defense around him. Lets get this straight, he doesnt play for the Welsh international side because hes "****", he shows something there that some people dont see in his colours for us. He is not a left back he's a centre back, he is left footed but not a full back

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;12474

i think he's decent with a solid defense around him. Lets get this straight, he doesnt play for the Welsh international side because hes "****", he shows something there that some people dont see in his colours for us. He is not a left back he's a centre back, he is left footed but not a full back

playing for the Welsh National side doesn't really say very much though does it?

He probably would look OK alongside Deano but Addo has to be first choice above him and I don't think he'll be happy as reserve. He certainly isn't a full back though.

Originally posted by Thornhill;12483

Nytanga and Albrechtsen were both excellent for me yesterday...

plus I had a pound on Nya to score at anytime.

if you can't defend against a relegated team you can't defend against anyone though can you?

Archived