Who got their leg over

Boycie

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boyciniho;12301

the advertising hordings to get on the pitch?

Nealy split me difference getting back over, can I claim for a pulled groin?

Cant get in from my sat, knew it was gonna happen so sat and admired. Then went lol, saw nick get the flag out and all that, next season in SE so will be possible to do that though lol.

Originally posted by Boyciniho;12346

you in a corperate then?

Been in West stand upper since i been going to PP, completly not my style recently though i seem to be the only one up there who would prefer to stand for 90 mins. Baring in mind Boycie i was about 8 our first season at Pride Park so where i sat aslong as it was a good view didnt bother me

Priorities change

Originally posted by David;12361

West stand Matty?? I had you down as a South East corner loon, not a prawn sandwich muncher.

Will be next season Dave'o, completly doesnt suit me

But il be 18 by then so makes it all easier for me.

Will be rams on tour hopefully aswell next season. Just need to have a word with work about saturday mornings

Originally posted by David;12361

West stand Matty?! I had you down as a South East corner loon, not a prawn sandwich muncher.

Nah aint so corporate lol, just a good view mate

Not so dear when your young either. Never had the chance to move since me dad used to pay for me. Paid for mine this season an will for all of them from now on ofcourse

Originally posted by gazlyndsey;12354

had to laugh at the plonk givin it the biggen when on the pitch, he feel over n had to have St. jonnys on to help him

I saw him, laying on the pitch after holding his leg? young lad about 16ish i'd say, right?

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;12377

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

*waits for the bite back*

If just been in the engine room, and gazlynsay's not put her age in the membership sign up form.

She's in her 50's I think.

Archived