We need a goalscorer!

JacobDcfc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon man, brighton spent more on one player then we have on 7, BRIGHTON!

Brighton are rich and have just secured a decent amount of money for winning promotion, i'm not suprised they can spend that much.

Waghorn is clearly the main target, everyone knows it. It's not Glick being a tight arse at all, I suspect Leicester are playing hardball with him. Perhaps Clough needs another target.

Brighton are rich and have just secured a decent amount of money for winning promotion, i'm not suprised they can spend that much.

Waghorn is clearly the main target, everyone knows it. It's not Glick being a tight arse at all, I suspect Leicester are playing hardball with him. Perhaps Clough needs another target.

Waghorn wouldn't be that bad of a signing, but what if the deal does fall through, who is our other target, its like connor sammon all over again!!

As has been said before on here, it's extremely difficult to find a 'goalscorer' at this level, you'd have to be willing to either take a chance on someone from League 1, or nab someone from Scotland, there's no way you'll find one otherwise, because the lower half Premier League teams will of taken them.

As has been said before on here, it's extremely difficult to find a 'goalscorer' at this level, you'd have to be willing to either take a chance on someone from League 1, or nab someone from Scotland, there's no way you'll find one otherwise, because the lower half Premier League teams will of taken them.

Yes, but theres goodwillie up for 2 mil now, and is highly rated, why not take a punt?

Id be happy with waghorn tho...

also, when wolves went up, they got ebanks blake on a free and he scored the 25 goals that got wolves up, a huge amount of money is not always needed.

Yes, but theres goodwillie up for 2 mil now, and is highly rated, why not take a punt?

From the BBC website:

The deal to take David Goodwillie to Blackburn Rovers appears to have hit a snag, with Dundee United and the player's agent trying to resolve the issue.

Dundee United had agreed a fee of £2m up front with £800,000 in add-ons, plus a sell-on clause as part of the deal.

I think £2m is out of our range at the minute. Like it or not.

Archived