Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have beaten Huddersfield really, they're a one man team, and he hardly had a kick apparently but you still drew. Bolton are premiership class. You'll do very well to beat them on Friday.

We were good enough to beat Huddersfield comfortably, and Rhodes didn't get a sniff until the penalty. 4 points from the first two games and a win in the cup is an amazing start for us.

You can alter time on your web site

But you still LOST and are in the bottom 3

Alter that !

I can do yes but I haven't. Since my post at 5.50pm today have Forest won a game?

The reaction from you says they have but everywhere I look online says it was a draw

This time last year - I was in Cyprus - a Leicester fan came the second week (a Satd'y) , we asked him how we'd done we'd won - again - they'd drawn with you - we were lovin it...

Early Ed Dawes.........

Good point away at huddersfield tonight and 4 points out of 6 i would have taken before season started. Its a good start but thats all it is and we have to keep going and keep improving so its far to early for us forest lot to start bragging; overall though a good start and the performance against huddersfield was vastly improved so very promising signs but lets get some perspective please.

There is still a huge way to go

Good point away at huddersfield tonight and 4 points out of 6 i would have taken before season started. Its a good start but thats all it is and we have to keep going and keep improving so its far to early for us forest lot to start bragging; overall though a good start and the performance against huddersfield was vastly improved so very promising signs but lets get some perspective please.

There is still a huge way to go

Agreed, although the Derby fans won't like that post. Too sensible! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

He talks more sense than you, Stan, Dawn and Dave. Still a huuuuge way to go, but you lot have relegated us already.

Well, it's your rivals job to write off your season two games in, isn't it?

Ooooops sorry....... derby are in the bottom 3 and are going down!! haha

That better lol

That'll do.

It's all about the performances.. Points and the table is irrelevant at this moment in time..

Last year we won the first four games and I was one of a very few who said that our performances were gash and if we carry on we'd drop like a stone.. A month later we lost 5 on the bounce..

This season I can confidently say that we're playing better than we were last season.. Well, for the first 60 minutes or so..

Neither Forest or Derby should fear anyone in this poor league.. We can both go to Wolves and Bolton and easily claim 3 points.. I'll be very dissapointed if we have another run of 5 or 6 games without a win given how poor the league is.

Archived