Is this just me?

Perky1106

Every time I load a page on this forum, any page. Even when it looks to be fully loaded the little Firefox ring keeps animating on the tab icon and never disappears. It kind of annoys me. Is it a general problem or just my laptop being special?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to say it but I agree, few things bug me in Chrome like you can't disable browsing history, if the missus comes on and puts the first letter of a site it shows up on the drop down. Also copy and paste can be a nightmare trying to highlight small areas and I dunna like how I can't just drag a tab onto the bookmark bar. Other than that it's grrrrrrrrreat.

Firefox seems to be getting slower with every update, had loads of problems with pages just hanging and not loading fully, thought it was me connection but nope.

^^ Use 'incognito' - from memory, I can't remember if it's built into the browser or whether it was an add-on. I suspect that it's built in with Chrome. Just go into either tools or options, or whatever it is on the righthand side of the browser and then "Open Incognito Window' - No history, nothing. Job done! :D

She already has one, just to lazy to bring it home with her at night. I've started putting in requests for an iPad although the lack of flash might be a problem for the sites I want to visit.

Mate, you're a bit whipped! :D

I used to be in that place, but eventually I just got p1ssed off with having to continually cover my tracks so laid down the law instead - "I like to watch - deal with it.......". Worked a treat. Eventually she even let me back into the bedroom! :rofl:

Archived