Season Tickets question

ram2767

I'm needing a little help regarding Season ticket pricing. dcfc.co.uk is...well its crap basically. Its outdated, inefficient and the early bird pricing is still being advertised even though it finished on 15th May. So a few of questions if its no bother.

1. Do the prices for Season tickets change after 30th June or is it just the mates rates?

2. I'm 20 so I don't fit in with the young adult membership because thats for 13-17 year olds. BUT if I get an Adult membership I'm classed as a young adult (18-21), so that means I can get a young adults Season ticket? Am I right?

3. Can I only buy it at the ticket office?

4. Wheres a good place to sit in the ground. Now I've been many times before but I just want other peoples opinions, of best view/atmosphere? Thanks

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm needing a little help regarding Season ticket pricing. dcfc.co.uk is...well its crap basically. Its outdated, inefficient and the early bird pricing is still being advertised even though it finished on 15th May. So a few of questions if its no bother.

1. Do the prices for Season tickets change after 30th June or is it just the mates rates?

2. I'm 20 so I don't fit in with the young adult membership because thats for 13-17 year olds. BUT if I get an Adult membership I'm classed as a young adult (18-21), so that means I can get a young adults Season ticket? Am I right?

4. Wheres a good place to sit in the ground. Now I've been many times before but I just want other peoples opinions, of best view/atmosphere? Thanks

It's just mates rates that change on 30th

You can get young adult season ticket without buying the membership ( the membership let's you get the young adult price for buying match by match tickets)

You can buy online or over the phone

Views pretty good everywhere, most singing is SE corner/ South Stand.

Or that's how I read it anyway

1. I would say so

http://tickets.wearederby.com/season-tickets/pricing.html

2.you a young adult if you are 18 - 21 on 5th sept 2011, so it's along your not 22 yet, and if you turn 22 on the 6th of sept 2011 you still be classed as a young adult.

3. If you register online you could do it online.

4. If you want to sing and have banter with the away fans sit in south east corner, if you want to sing for 90 mins sit the the north stand upper with the barmy army, if you want to prawn sandwiches sit in the west stand, if you want to get beaten up sit in the away end lol, if you want just to watch a game of football sit anywhere else.

1. I would say so

http://tickets.wearederby.com/season-tickets/pricing.html

2.you a young adult if you are 18 - 21 on 5th sept 2011, so it's along your not 22 yet, and if you turn 22 on the 6th of sept 2011 you still be classed as a young adult.

3. If you register online you could do it online.

4. If you want to sing and have banter with the away fans sit in south east corner, if you want to sing for 90 mins sit the the north stand upper with the barmy army, if you want to prawn sandwiches sit in the west stand, if you want to get beaten up sit in the away end lol, if you want just to watch a game of football sit anywhere else.

Best place for atmosphere and view IMO is south/south east - plenty of singing and atmosphere. For the record, the Barmy Army haved moved over to South Stand

Can someone explain the mates rates changes? Does it change from 15%?

Once the Mates rate period ends you will have to pay full price instead of the same price your mate paid.

Actual cost will vary depending on the area of the ground and what your mate paid.

For example I'm in the NE corner which is CAT C, but I renewed at CAT D prices due to my original ST being bought when it was CAT D. Anyone buying at Mayes rates with me would pay £270. Without mates rates they would pay £355 or 31% more than with mates rates.

Once the Mates rate period ends you will have to pay full price instead of the same price your mate paid.

Actual cost will vary depending on the area of the ground and what your mate paid.

For example I'm in the NE corner which is CAT C, but I renewed at CAT D prices due to my original ST being bought when it was CAT D. Anyone buying at Mayes rates with me would pay £270. Without mates rates they would pay £355 or 31% more than with mates rates.

And he's back in the game

For example I'm in the NE corner which is CAT C, but I renewed at CAT D prices due to my original ST being bought when it was CAT D. Anyone buying at Mayes rates with me would pay £. Without mates rates they would pay £ or % more than with mates rates.

Do you know who i am?

I'm the numbertaker. muhahahahahahahahaha

http://coolwatersprods.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/numbertaker

Thanks, i want to sit in the SE corner but it is like £450 for me and i would be on me own. I'd prob do it for £270 mind! Looks like i'll miss it anyway.

The whites are terrible to keep clean to be honest with you Val. It doesn't look it there, but when i'm not doing my super hero stance and my legs are together, my coat some times scrapes on the floor, picking up all kinds of marks.

Don't know why i've got pockets either. Can't use them.

Archived