The best Youtube videos you can find.

james_ram

I know it sounds strange, but if I were R.Carlos, I would of just picked the banana up and ate it.. sticking up a thumb as well in the process.

Now that he has thrown a "paddy".. He'll we get more and more taunts from the Russian fans.. I'd expect.

Not saying what happened was right.. but if it was a player who was 20 years younger, maybe the reaction might of been a bit different.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha looks it...

Is it mainly between CSKA and Spartak each year over there? For the title I mean, I know Zenit have won it as well recently but the the Moscow teams are the ones you hear about the most.

Spartak is utter dross for the last 5-7 years. It is mainly between CSKA, Rubin Kazan' and Zenit in this century.

I can see Zenit being on top for the next few seasons. They've spent a ****** load of money on transfers in the last couple of seasons.

Danny ( €30.000.000), Bruno Alves ( €22.000.000), Alexander Bukharov ( €15.000.000), Lukovic ( €7.500.000)

Fernando Meira ( €6.000.000) and some others. The recent signing is Domenico Criscito for €12.000.000

Currently their main target is Emanuel Adebayor.

Spartak is utter dross for the last 5-7 years. It is mainly between CSKA, Rubin Kazan' and Zenit in this century.

I can see Zenit being on top for the next few seasons. They've spent a ****** load of money on transfers in the last couple of seasons.

Danny ( €30.000.000), Bruno Alves ( €22.000.000), Alexander Bukharov ( €15.000.000), Lukovic ( €7.500.000)

Fernando Meira ( €6.000.000) and some others. The recent signing is Domenico Criscito for €12.000.000

Bannana anyone?

Spartak have Welliton though? And he is amazing! I thought they hold the most Russian league titles as well but I might be wrong there. Zenit are a good side though, Spalleti is a decent manager and they are bankrolled by one of the biggest energy companies in the world, who do you support over there?

Spartak have Welliton though? And he is amazing!

He isn't that good tbh. He is very similiar player to Tyson. Enough said :whistle:

who do you support over there?

I was supported Spartak (through my father) until I saw Derby match in november 1997.

I don't give a **** about any other club since then.

The Russian league's ridiculously underrated, although I think it's beginning to get some credit now. It's already overtaken Portugal and Holland in terms of overall teams. There are plenty of clubs in Russia who are of decent enough quality to qualify in Europe in either of those leagues.

The Russian league's ridiculously underrated, although I think it's beginning to get some credit now. It's already overtaken Portugal and Holland in terms of overall teams. There are plenty of clubs in Russia who are of decent enough quality to qualify in Europe in either of those leagues.

I don't think that the Russian league's better than portugal yet to be honest, Portugal had three out of four Europa League semi-finalists, Russia didn't.

I don't think that the Russian league's better than portugal yet to be honest, Portugal had three out of four Europa League semi-finalists, Russia didn't.

That's not necessarily a great judge of how good a league is, English clubs had a shocking showing in the Europa League.

I do agree, however, that your Portos, Bragas and Sportings might be stronger than the very top Russian teams, but that fluctuates from season to season. The real difference in quality is between mid and lower table clubs in the two leagues. I even think Derby would stay up comfortably in Portugal.

The lad from Jueventus?

Archived