Reasons to be cheerful

mcsilks

Just listened to the Tom Glick interview and I am filled with good feeling.

For the first time in what seems like an eternity, we look like putting together a side that will go places.

The signings may not be stella but the most important factor for me is they're all leaders as many have captained their own sides. That tells me that not only are they leaders but more importantly that they are likely the kind of players that lead by example.

Glick always said he had a long term plan at the club and his plan has tested the patience of so many but all good things come to those that wait and maybe just maybe we'll see his plans bear fruit.

On a personal note, my wife has just given birth so I am now a very proud daddy of a little half Japanese boy (Joe Eito) and one of the first things I'll do when I'm back in the UK this summer is pop along to the club shop and find some Rams tops for him to wear when we're back here watching Nagoya Grampus Eight.

Up The Rams :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first time in what seems like an eternity, we look like putting together a side that will go places.

The signings may not be stella but the most important factor for me is they're all leaders as many have captained their own sides. That tells me that not only are they leaders but more importantly that they are likely the kind of players that lead by example.

Glick always said he had a long term plan at the club and his plan has tested the patience of so many but all good things come to those that wait and maybe just maybe we'll see his plans bear fruit.

On a personal note, my wife has just given birth so I am now a very proud daddy of a little half Japanese boy (Joe Eito) and one of the first things I'll do when I'm back in the UK this summer is pop along to the club shop and find some Rams tops for him to wear when we're back here watching Nagoya Grampus Eight.

Many congrats mate! Sleepless nights here you come :D

Yes congratulations. My little boy is 3 now and has changed my life completely

On the Rams, I'm CERTAIN that better times are round the corner. Clough is doing what his dad believed in, getting it right at the back and getting the spine of the team sorted. If we get Waghorn and someone who can put his foot on it in the middle of the park we will be a force to be reckoned with this season. The way they have gone about getting the signings so far gives me every confidence that they will get those other two key signings. Tom Glick, I apologise for all the nasty things I have said about you and the rest of the owners in the past!

Its ridiculous how excited I am about it, you would think I was about 14!

Congraz, hope everyone is doing well. :thumbsup:

Meh, kids are like dogs. Awake when you got to bed, awake when you get out of bed.

Only interested when you've got food.

Take, never give. Constantly trying to grab things from worktops, poo everywhere, like being at the window, sleep all day....same as dogs.

Massive congrats, my good man!

Women reckon giving birth is THE most satisfying feeling in the world! They want to try winning the premier league and European cup in the same season, as Derby on Football Manager 2011 (without cheating) before making wild assumptions like that! :D

Meh, kids are like dogs. Awake when you got to bed, awake when you get out of bed.

Only interested when you've got food.

Take, never give. Constantly trying to grab things from worktops, poo everywhere, like being at the window, sleep all day....same as dogs.

i see dave's his usuall happy chappyself today. :D

Archived