Players flooding in but who is going out ???

ramexpat

Glick has kept to his promise of a influx of new players and so far we have seen , Fielding, Ward, Robinson, Tyson, Bryson, Maguire and a few more in the pipeline ,, one thing the club has focused on the last few season is lowering operating costs via the wage bill , with the new players in that means that the wage bill is up and some players have to move on ,,, but who ??

Savage retired

Hospital Porter released

thats a tidy sum off the wage bill already but with Fielding signing on surely they will want to sell Bywater on or mutually agree to terminate his contract , theres speculation that Steve Davies is wanted aswell and with the club focusing on buying strikers they could sell him , and the likes of Croft , Pearson , Leacock , Martin & Varney not in Clough's first team plans imo these could be the players that are most likely to leave

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm in for that, well out technically speaking. But yeah, where are the celebration's being held ?

First home game - I'll ring Frankie and Benny's and reserve and area. Anyone attending needs Tyson on the back of their shirt.

We're going to end up with a massive squad with loads of untalented unwanted players, why are we keeping the likes of varney, croft etc when they are clearly not in Nigels plan? We have four keepers now aswell i think, does anyone need that many and they say we are going after burton's for a fifth keeper? And no offence to Steve Davies he has had injuries but i think it's time we let him go with Porter.

We're going to end up with a massive squad with loads of untalented unwanted players, why are we keeping the likes of varney, croft etc when they are clearly not in Nigels plan? We have four keepers now aswell i think, does anyone need that many and they say we are going after burton's for a fifth keeper? And no offence to Steve Davies he has had injuries but i think it's time we let him go with Porter.

We can't sell players unless someone is interested.

We could cancel contracts, which would mean paying wages up. Players unlikely to agree to mutual contract cancellation unless someone else wants them.

First home game - I'll ring Frankie and Benny's and reserve and area. Anyone attending needs Tyson on the back of their shirt.

Already pre ordered the Tyson shirt, i'm even getting him on the Goalie shirt and last year's shirt. That is pure commitment.

Already pre ordered the Tyson shirt, i'm even getting him on the Goalie shirt and last year's shirt. That is pure commitment.

Top work. I've written a good luck card to him. Addressed it to the club, asked them to pass it on.

I'm getting his number printed on the shorts too.

Top work. I've written a good luck card to him. Addressed it to the club, asked them to pass it on.

I'm getting his number printed on the shorts too.

fancy doing a sponsered flag run to raise funds to have his name and number tattoed onto our back's ? That way if he ever leaves us :cry: :crying: his spirits amongst us fans shall live on!

fancy doing a sponsered flag run to raise funds to have his name and number tattoed onto our back's ? That way if he ever leaves us :cry: :crying: his spirits amongst us fans shall live on!

'The Nathan Tyson North Stand'

What a legacy.

'The Nathan Tyson North Stand'

What a legacy.

Kevin Hector and co must be shitting it on how this legacy is going to blow there memory in out history away! Just you wait, 5/6 years from now there will be a 1000 new rams fans all getting there first season tickets with one thing in common. They will all be named Nathan after this man! He should be proud.

Glick has kept to his promise of a influx of new players and so far we have seen , Fielding, Ward, Robinson, Tyson, Bryson, Maguire and a few more in the pipeline ,, one thing the club has focused on the last few season is lowering operating costs via the wage bill , with the new players in that means that the wage bill is up and some players have to move on ,,, but who ??

Savage retired

Hospital Porter released

thats a tidy sum off the wage bill already but with Fielding signing on surely they will want to sell Bywater on or mutually agree to terminate his contract , theres speculation that Steve Davies is wanted aswell and with the club focusing on buying strikers they could sell him , and the likes of Croft , Pearson , Leacock , Martin & Varney not in Clough's first team plans imo these could be the players that are most likely to leave

Add Baywater to your list and you have answered you own question!

Savage retired

Hospital Porter released

Nothing to say - you asked a question and then answered quite concisely yourself!

Let us know when you want us to join in the conversation :D

Archived