My first 2 games released in the bookies

GeneralRam

Over the next couple of weeks (if you play the roulette terminals in the bookies) my first 2 games have been released. You should see them pop up in the next 2 weeks or so (Ladbrokes running a promotion on one start of next week)

The 2 games are:

Masquerade

Road to Vegas

Let me know if you have a go :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mate I've watched a mate throw thousands into them things.....:mad:

You'll never win on them. The payout percentage for a £1 spin is 92%. so you stick your quid in. Statistically your getting 92p back. So you stick your 92p in and get back 92% of your 92p.

Yeah you might make quick gains and even get lucky. But on some games the £500 jackpot if less likely then winning the lottery!

Is that statistically the peak payout? I know there's some tells that the machine will give to the player in the know. I guess that you don't get a 92% return if you don't recognise all the ins and outs of how the machine plays.

Your thinking of gambling machines in the pub. These are compensated and pays out about 80%. So it saves 80p per pound and makes sure it pays it out.

The ones in the bookies are truly random, the percentage is worked out over the course of millions and millions of games.

Archived