Buses to Watford

GEM

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no parking available for fans at the ground and street parking is exclusively restricted for local residents by way of match day permits.

Watford town centre has several car parks, the easiest of which for access to Vicarage Road is 'Church Car Park' on the inside of the ring-road, opposite the turn-off into Vicarage Road. All town centre car parks are within a ten minute walk of Vicarage Road.

Other possibilities are Watford Grammar School for Girls and Cassiobury Park Avenue, Laurence Haines School (further down Vicarage Road past the hospital), and Fishers Industrial Estate off Wiggenhall Road.

Originally posted by vicky-27;11202

There is no parking available for fans at the ground and street parking is exclusively restricted for local residents by way of match day permits.

Watford town centre has several car parks, the easiest of which for access to Vicarage Road is 'Church Car Park' on the inside of the ring-road, opposite the turn-off into Vicarage Road. All town centre car parks are within a ten minute walk of Vicarage Road.

Other possibilities are Watford Grammar School for Girls and Cassiobury Park Avenue, Laurence Haines School (further down Vicarage Road past the hospital), and Fishers Industrial Estate off Wiggenhall Road.

And there you go lol

id rather wander around than go by coach, need me fresh air and drinks on away games

Originally posted by David;11392

Keep your eye out on the DET, always seems to be people who cant go at the last minute and selling them off. Noticed theres quite a few on there for tonights game aswell.

Will have a look sometime but cant see it happening, plus im not a regular visiter to there anymore so likely to get snapped up before i can send a PM.

Looks like il be down pub i reckon watching SSN scores roll in and with 1 earpiece in listening to the match on radio derby lol

This is one of those things that pisses me off. Matty goes to god knows how many away games this season then some clown who probably has only been to Florist or Manure jumps in and he misses the last game of the season. So much for loyalty eh?

Originally posted by GEM;11399

This is one of those things that pisses me off. Matty goes to god knows how many away games this season then some clown who probably has only been to Florist or Manure jumps in and he misses the last game of the season. So much for loyalty eh?

Sad but true =[

Will be down for the pre-season games in the west country though

headband at the ready!

Archived