Here today, gone tommorrow.

Day

I was going to say the same to you but....

I actually do alot of freelance work too, but that technically doesn't count so that joke still works for now :p

You wait, I do have ambitions you know, that Mansfield Town job has opened up once again I see.......... ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually do alot of freelance work too

I hope you declare all earnings to the Job Centre. Think I should add a new button next to the Like, "Report this post to the Job Centre"

Oh right....Well until Stags get promoted i aint interested in helping you!!!

Good day sir!

If you can get me that managers position i'll get them promoted for you and you can do the reporting, how's that sound?

My attempts to get the job last time were unsuccessful. And by attempts I mean I posted on the forum that I wanted the job. God knows how they overlooked me.

Not sure if you've heard Alex but the West Ham job is now available, you clearly have ambition (I think that's the word). I reckon they would pay more than Mansfield so you'd be able to pay these budding journalists for the match text thingy.

I like to work from the ground up, taking the West Ham job would seem very cheap. Got to earn these jobs haven't you.

Have you stuck a quid on me at the bookies? Could be worth a punt, get me in the betting thread! :D

Archived