Here today, gone tommorrow.

Day

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommorrow never comes, much like my sexual partners.

Oh, you wanted a real answer? I'm not sure, i'm getting all my comments in while I can. I've just had a business meeting and i'm off to play some pool and drink at 1 though so you'll be rid of me for a while soon :D

Come on, you've missed me, don't lie ;)

Hold on, this buisness meeting......was it down the Job Centre where you had to tell them what you've been doing looking for work this week, in return they give you a Giro that you can cash in for £50pw?

A business meeting?

Plotting your next move on MineCraft with strangers, over what you're going to do about the griefer who stole your chests belongings isn't a meeting you know.

I do not own Minecraft, my laptop is not good enough. (It's that ****).

Actually this was in preperation for meeting the Princes Trust next week and getting this weeks work planned out, I do have plans for myself you know, even if I do seem a bit jumped up by it all.

Fear not, my own ego is not at Plan B levels of extremism yet, I am very humble. Simply because I know i'm better than you all. (That's a joke)

Hold on, this buisness meeting......was it down the Job Centre where you had to tell them what you've been doing looking for work this week, in return they give you a Giro that you can cash in for £50pw?

Not quite, though I am signed on with them unfortunately. Still, free money and I earn the frigging thing with the amount of work I do for nothing during the week getting this site sorted :rolleyes:

It all kicks off at the start of August, and i'll be paying a ****-ton of this money back in taxes over my lifetime, so let me use it while I can :p

Besides which, I didn't sleep for three days because of work last week, I earn that money unlike alot of them!

*The word 'Work' may also be used to express long drinking binges.

It all kicks off at the start of August, and i'll be paying a ****-ton of this money back in taxes over my lifetime, so let me use it while I can :p

Besides which, I didn't sleep for three days because of work last week, I earn that money unlike alot of them!

*The word 'Work' may also be used to express long drinking binges.

Making your bed, and putting your pants in the wash don't count as work you know.

What kicks off in August?...that multi billionaire company you've been banging on about for years?

Have you seen the Official Site offers a live match text service now using Cover it Live, they probably nicked your idea.

Making your bed, and putting your pants in the wash don't count as work you know.

You hear that women of the forum? Housework doesn't count as actual work.

Good luck Dave, I hope you brought a tin hat with you ;)

What kicks off in August?...that multi billionaire company you've been banging on about for years?

Have you seen the Official Site offers a live match text service now using Cover it Live, they probably nicked your idea.

Ah, but I offer interactive commentary and i'm covering the entire league with one site, so i've got the upperhand. Plus my service is free.

And indeed it does, we'll see how it goes. If it fails, I can always go to Uni and doss for three years, so no biggy :p

Ah, but I offer interactive commentary and i'm covering the entire league with one site, so i've got the upperhand. Plus my service is free.

And indeed it does, we'll see how it goes. If it fails, I can always go to Uni and doss for three years, so no biggy :p

If you don't mind me asking....you are obviously going to employ people to do the commentary at the grounds, right? How are you going to pay them including expenses?

If you don't mind me asking....you are obviously going to employ people to do the commentary at the grounds, right? How are you going to pay them including expenses?

Funded by his Jobseekers Allowence :D

Journalism students.

The main problem with journalism at the moment is there are very few, if any, newspapers or companies who will let anyone work for them without the document you receive after Uni.

So, i'm offering first year Uni students the chance to get actual match day reporting on their CV's, and all they need is their own laptop and the ability to get to their chosen clubs stadium.

At first, I wouldn't be able to pay them, but after a few months advertising i'd be able to judge what i'd be earning for the first year and atleast pay them a small fee at the end of the season which would hopefully cover their travel.

As the business grows, I can afford to pay them more, as I will be earning more etc.

That's the plan anyway, i've already had a fair few responses for positions, and that's without me advertising it that much or Uni even starting again yet, so i'm hopeful :)

Archived