Tapatalk And The New Forum

davenportram

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been to the plugin page for Tapatalk and it says

Currently the app does not yet support XF Private Conversation, Alerts, News Feed and Likes, - all these will be supported in next version of iPhone update and the subsequent versions of Android.

Is safari the net on the iPhone?

Yep it is, if you log onto the forum you will get a pop up saying thus forum has it's own application abs asking if you want to see it in iTunes. If you cluck OK it switches to iTunes and brings up Tapatalk. If you click cancel it takes you to the forum.

Ah. I'm on android and it gives the pop up for tapatalk. I've downloaded it but its taking ages to install. Gay. I'm just viewing it zoomed in online so it's slow to react. May just be my phone. Due a new one in a couple of months though so should be flying for next season.

What I have noticed.. When you look at the 'forum' section and new activity of the section is highlighted in red, for me even once I've looked at these new posts, the red 'new' sign is still there until I come off and back onto the app.

This happening to anyone else? Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

New Tapatalk update available on iPhone, you will have to check on Android.

Now includes Private Messages, no mark read button on the dashboard tho. They have also tinkered with the main homepage.

Archived