Pre Season Friendly

Smyth_18

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know if this has been posted but we will be playing Eastwood Town on the 23rd of July.

Its Away obviously. (well, home for me!)

And home for me! It's Derby's reserves though. May all change as ETFC is up for sale at the moment following their ridiculous exclusion from the play-offs.

Yong and Minnis are to blame for me.. the rules were there to be followed. They like to throw the blame on everybody else. If it wasnt for their money they'd be useless!

Back on topic.. we'll probably take a few of the bigger names.. i.e. Cywka, Addison, Maybe one or two new signings and get to see how good Ball and Hendrick might be.

Also the chance to have a chat with Nige.

So could be a good day!

Yong and Minnis are to blame for me.. the rules were there to be followed. They like to throw the blame on everybody else. If it wasnt for their money they'd be useless!

Back on topic.. we'll probably take a few of the bigger names.. i.e. Cywka, Addison, Maybe one or two new signings and get to see how good Ball and Hendrick might be.

So could be a good day!

We play Morecambe the night before so doubt many first team players would be there.

So could be a good day!

And now Paul Cox has resigned too. Eastwood Town are crumbling I'm afraid.

Archived