NBA Play-Offs

EdinburghRam

Anyone interested? Started tonight, Bulls and Heat scrape past the Pacers and 76ers respectively. Magic struggling against the Hawks at the moment, but with Howard playing as well as he is I reckon they might just pull through. Tips for the play-offs anyone, hard to look beyone Miami, but my dark horse is New York, if Melo and Stoudemire can turn it on I would love them to win it

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you have a very interested guy in basketball and the NBA. Space Jam? Well, try to see Hoosiers or Glory Road. Much better films than MJ one in my opinion.

Hope Pau and the Lakers win their third consecutive championship, although it won't be easy. This year are new guests like Chicago or OKC, revitalized teams (San Antonio, Dallas...). Interesting Playoffs.

I have a question for you: how many sports are over basketball there in England? I obviously know tou're not a country with a big tradition, but... maybe the 7th?

Hope Pau and the Lakers win their third consecutive championship, although it won't be easy. This year are new guests like Chicago or OKC, revitalized teams (San Antonio, Dallas...). Interesting Playoffs.

I have a question for you: how many sports are over basketball there in England? I obviously know tou're not a country with a big tradition, but... maybe the 7th?

really don't see it happening, just think there are much better teams out there (Spurs,Bulls,Heat). It's looking like a great playoffs. I'm going to go with Bulls-Heat (hopefully Knicks) Eastern Conference Final and Spurs-Lakers Western Conference. Bulls to win the whole thing

This guy is ready for a "without sleeping" night. :D NYK - Boston first, and Dallas - Portland in the second turn; will be in my timetable this night.

Won't see Orlando vs Atlanta, although it could be a very interesting match. Dwight is a beast. THE beast. But with no help, only extraterrestrial can win series.

Let's enjoy NBA playoffs, men!!!!

This guy is ready for a "without sleeping" night. :D NYK - Boston first, and Dallas - Portland in the second turn; will be in my timetable this night.

Won't see Orlando vs Atlanta, although it could be a very interesting match. Dwight is a beast. THE beast. But with no help, only extraterrestrial can win series.

Let's enjoy NBA playoffs, men!!!!

had that last night with the Heat and Bulls games. Definitely going to stay up to watch the Bockers at Boston, should be a cracker, just a shame that it looks like Billups won't play. Go Knicks

Watching Hornets - Lakers right now. NOLA playing quite good basketball, with an impressive Aaron Gray that is doing a hard job tonight.

Lakers are not finding yet their best play. Odom is being the best (again), Kobe is like disappeared... and Gasol seems to be similar.

I'll watch the Lakers again.

Let's see how they play tonight, specially considering the awful play of Pau and Kobe last match. First seems to be like slept these days, and Bryant played apathic two days ago.

But Odom and Bynum were incredibly good, like Steve and Matt coming off the bench.

The most important thing for LA is to play tough and with sense and rhytm. Hope the key players start playing well.

Well, other night without sleeping. I suppose is the "money" you have to pay if you are a fanatic of the NBA...

Big matches tonight.

Atlanta - Orlando, where Hawks can finish the series. Amazing for them, but I think ORL will be better tonight.

Chicago - Indiana - Same threat to the Pacers. They are doing an amazing job, even winning one game. Bulls are better, talent must work here.

Hornets - Lakers - What couls I say for this series? CP3 is one of the best PGs and players around the league, and Lakers' stars are not playing as well as they must. Time to laker reaction, a loss tonight would be very negative for them. Gasol and Bynum have to put hustle and be dominant.

Obviously, I won't see anything. Tomorrow I have classes, damned!:mad:

Big matches tonight.

Atlanta - Orlando, where Hawks can finish the series. Amazing for them, but I think ORL will be better tonight.

Chicago - Indiana - Same threat to the Pacers. They are doing an amazing job, even winning one game. Bulls are better, talent must work here.

Hornets - Lakers - What couls I say for this series? CP3 is one of the best PGs and players around the league, and Lakers' stars are not playing as well as they must. Time to laker reaction, a loss tonight would be very negative for them. Gasol and Bynum have to put hustle and be dominant.

Obviously, I won't see anything. Tomorrow I have classes, damned!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive been watching, not mad keen on b-ball. I'm a bigger fan off the NHL, bruins lightning playoffs are dynamite at the minute!

Lebron is a bit to good at times.

I reckon the heat will be champions in the end, but id rather they didn't

I'd like to see the thunder win, just for the guy with the ace beard!

Archived