NBA Play-Offs

EdinburghRam

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive been watching, not mad keen on b-ball. I'm a bigger fan off the NHL, bruins lightning playoffs are dynamite at the minute!

Lebron is a bit to good at times.

I reckon the heat will be champions in the end, but id rather they didn't

I'd like to see the thunder win, just for the guy with the ace beard!

James Harden, he's a pretty good player as well. I'd love to see the Thunder win, but looks like it's going to be a Mavericks - Heat final. LeBron is a freak of nature, but I'd rather he didn't win a championship, looks like it's going to happen though. Melo and A'mare to win rings next year, you heard it here first.

Love the Knicks to come hard next season. With Melo, Amar'e and Galinari, it may finally happen. Best experience going to see them at the Garden.

Don't forget Billups, if they start clicking then they'll be some force.

I'm going to go next season, been saving up my airmiles so I've got enough for a return trip. Would have been absolutely phenomenal to be there for Melo's debut.

I was there for the loss to the magic in November 09. Nate Robinson was the only reason they didn't get mauled by a vast margin by VC and Dwight Howard.

Dwight is another superhuman one. Some of the things these guys can do are incredible. I'm a big fan of the guys that can score quickly, Melo and Durant mostly.

Archived