Leacock out on loan

Hartley Hare

According to RD, Leacock is likely to go out on loan today, before the emergency window closes, but didn't suggest where to. Sounds even more like he's on his way out. Leaves us with basically Brayford and Green as options at right-back, Barker could play there if necessary but I imagine that Clough wants to keep Barker at centre-half until he has his op which, since he's delaying it until we're safe from the drop, will hopefully be sooner rather than later. I do hope that Anderson and Buxton are close to returning, otherwise this could leave us in the poo....

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dean Leacock is likely to join Hull City in a loan deal.

The window for emergency loans closes tonight.

Leacock, whose Rams' contract runs to 2012, has made 23 appearances this season but he has not featured since the home defeat by Nottingham Forest in January.

He was sidelined by illness and the 26-year-old has not been able to force his way back into the team.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Jones-set-join-Derby-loan-Dean-leave/article-3368841-detail/article.html

I for one will lament his departure, he's another one like Mawene,who did a decent job,but fell out of favour,even tho he has talent.

I wish him well, as another of NC's casualties,like Moxey departs because he doesnt 'fit' with the son of Cloughs ideal....

A bad workman always blames his tools.....

Archived