Derby County Facts

vicky-27

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do at the moment, it's amazing how many Derby fans on the DET alone class Villa as there second team, "I've always had a soft spot for Villa" really? so why have you kept it quiet until now you glory hunting bar stewards! Sorry have I wondered off topic here?

I think i said something along those lines, yes i found a soft spot for villa fans, and if you hit the soft spot hard enough it does enough damage ah well close enough lol.

I like Burton Albion, as a close team to support but many Derby fans say why support them there from staffs not derbyshire and that we should support teams like chesterfield etc etc, living in the city were closer to Burton an i have family who live there! even if there staffs its always made sense to wish them to do well

I used to like Villa a long time ago - used to like Andy Gray.

The most famous goal scored by a Derby player is Archie Gemmill for Scotland against Holland in the 1978 World Cup in Argentina - it was nominated by FIFA as one of the top 10 goals in World Cup history.

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;10174

I think i said something along those lines, yes i found a soft spot for villa fans, and if you hit the soft spot hard enough it does enough damage ah well close enough lol.

I like Burton Albion, as a close team to support but many Derby fans say why support them there from staffs not derbyshire and that we should support teams like chesterfield etc etc, living in the city were closer to Burton an i have family who live there! even if there staffs its always made sense to wish them to do well

I thought you was loyal to Derby County Football Club sunny Jim.

Your not fit to wear the Ninja band at Derby games anymore.

Originally posted by David;10190

I thought you was loyal to Derby County Football Club sunny Jim.

Your not fit to wear the Ninja band at Derby games anymore.

How very dare u question my support when you watch via radio xD

All my immediate family support derby, the rest dont like football that much. Burton is our neighbours plus if Clough Jnr hadnt worked there, he would never be in charge of us now

To set the record, i am not like people who have 2nd and 3rd teams, i only support Derby County and thats the way it will stay

and ffs, its not ninja.... ejit lol

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;10205

Yeh i know he was typing it with in a jokey way to piss me off, but i never want to be doubted in that way

Matty - i will never doubt you in that way ! not after last time /ohmy

Not till i have seen you at Watford anyway

Saab became the 1st company to sponser a name on a football shirt - but the move backfired on them when the Football league refused the team permission to wear them - Derby.

Originally posted by vicky-27;10241

Matty - i will never doubt you in that way ! not after last time /ohmy

Not till i have seen you at Watford anyway

Saab became the 1st company to sponser a name on a football shirt - but the move backfired on them when the Football league refused the team permission to wear them - Derby.

Haha theres some cheeky comment in there am sure

And i meant doubting as in supporting Derby and you know that ;P

Il be there, and i will be this weekend too

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;10174

I think I'm allowed to wish them well as I live right on the Staffordshire boarder.

Archived