Kev Moore - Youtube Page

PearTree Ram

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently he will be singing Steve Bloomer's Watching at the start of the Wolves game, without the PA music, just him and his voice, all of it.

I like the Billy Joel cover to be honest....

We''ll always be the Derby....

He has a few, check them out....oh and yes i may suggest a few ideas to him for some more tracks next year.

I've heard his tracks and they made me smile but would I ever buy the CD he is selling?, No I wouldn't.

The guy obviously has talent but I don't see many fans buying the CD considering you can convert Youtube videos into MP3, maybe I'm wrong and he'l go on to shift 30,000 having said that.

I thought that was what you'd be getting at.

Personally just I'm not into buying CD's if I won't ever listen to it even if funds will go to a charity.

I may change my mind depending on the cause, say to save the club from going under or fund the signing of Kaka then yeah I probably would.

I honestly don't know, it would depend hugely on what the cause is, you have to remember CD sales are down massively due to online sites such as Youtube and Itunes, people just don't buy the amount of CD's they once used to.

Also I can't think of any reason why Derby would be trying to raise money in the first place, if they did have to I'm sure if the cause was that great people would donate money without the CD.

Archived