Fast and Furious

Perky1106

Has anyone been to see this yet?

I went yesterday and thought it was really decent, ten times better than the appalling effort of Tokyo Drift.

Unlike the other films, the film seems to have a slightly better plot with less focus on the sleekness of the tuner/import/muscle cars.

A great fast-paced action film.

8/10

http://celebsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/fast-furious-2009

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is my sort of thing realy for films, as i work in mtr trade lol, but i wont watch it till i happen to stumble across it on tv imo, only made a special trip out to the flicks last week to watch the damned united. Was the first time in about 3 years i had been lol

I refuse to pay £6 to watch a film, when its guarenteed there will be some fat munter 2 rows behind you laughing so loud the people in the next room can hear whilst spitting at popcorn. And to be forced to buy there drinks and food at ridiculous prices. I wait for everything to come out on DVD and add it to my Lovefilm list, if it's good then buy it.

Originally posted by David;9933

I refuse to pay £6 to watch a film, when its guarenteed there will be some fat munter 2 rows behind you laughing so loud the people in the next room can hear whilst spitting at popcorn. And to be forced to buy there drinks and food at ridiculous prices. I wait for everything to come out on DVD and add it to my Lovefilm list, if it's good then buy it.

Wanna get to showcase deluxe in Derby mate, may be expensive but for the one off makes it more of a night out rather than just going to see a film lol, and a lot better than the other showcase, because your feet dont stick to the floor, the seats are comfy leather and theres plently of legroom, you should get one, you would be well away on a saturday afternoon dave lol.

Cheeky bar steward!

We only have the one round here and its next door to the chav hangout (McDonalds) so you come back to find that some funny fecker has stuck a squashed cheeseburger under your window wiper or let your tyre down. Got my widescreen TV and Sony surround system at home I'l stick with that.

Originally posted by David;9939

Cheeky bar steward!

We only have the one round here and its next door to the chav hangout (McDonalds) so you come back to find that some funny fecker has stuck a squashed cheeseburger under your window wiper or let your tyre down. Got my widescreen TV and Sony surround system at home I'l stick with that.

Haha, you want those high pitch sounds that they have outside Maccy D's nowadays to keep youths away from the doorway, i can hear them, aparently it only effects younguns. Or you could change your headlamp bulbs for those pink ones that they use now on streets to keep kids away at night because it shows there spots and that when stood under them lol.

No, you just want a baseball bat to wrap round there skulls, forget all this fancy lighting crap. I think everyone hung around McDonalds in town at some point of there youth, although soon as you hit puberty you tend to move on, not these days.

Anyway thats my rant over, looks a good film.

I agree that cinemas are sh*te.

£6 to watch a film. I then spent £6 on food and only had a regular popcorn and a small ice blast. :eek:

You always get some tw*t talking in the middle of the film. Or annoying children kicking the back of your seat. :mad:

Some films are worth going to see as soon as they're out though.

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;9948

I agree that cinemas are sh*te.

£6 to watch a film. I then spent £6 on food and only had a regular popcorn and a small ice blast. :eek:

You always get some tw*t talking in the middle of the film. Or annoying children kicking the back of your seat. :mad:

Some films are worth going to see as soon as they're out though.

Depends which flicks yer go to, most of them are like that though, all expensive though, which is annoyin because its one of my places to take a bird on like a first lol, hasnt been recently though because of the price!!! and no films i wana see, and when your paying its not too great, but i guess its less straight forward than saying at the start of the night, were both here for the same thing aint we, lets cut the spending i have a free place .

But theres a few classic films about that i never get bored of watching, like the sniper scenes on saving private ryan

Originally posted by David;9956

Why's the Cinema the place you take em on a first date Matty? is it because it's dark and she can't see you properly and you don't have to talk so she won't be put off by your personality?

Easy conversation maker, and plus the dark is an advantage for wandering hands, and for not to be bothered

I do just fine thanks

Originally posted by David;9956

Why's the Cinema the place you take em on a first date Matty? is it because it's dark and she can't see you properly and you don't have to talk so she won't be put off by your personality?

coz its classier than rohipnol and duct tape lol (jj honest lol)

Archived