Dissertation Questionnaire

djarchard19

Hi guys

Hope this doesn't get deleted (like it did on the 606 forum), as it's relevant to Derby...

I am a final year student at Leeds Metropolitan University currently in the process of completing my dissertation/MIS (Major Independent Study). I have chosen to investigate the issue of foreign/non-UK national ownership in the Premier League. I have structured a questionnaire and am looking for the views of fans of all 20 clubs on this subject. Although your club is not currently in the Premier League I still value your views, as you are a well-supported club with Premier League tradition. Your opinions on foreign ownership will be vital to the conclusions I hope to make. As mentioned in the questionnaire introduction, I can send you a copy of my results section once I have completed the full report if you are interested.

It would be a massive help if you have a spare 10-15 minutes to fill it out. If you click on the link below it takes you directly to the questionnaire. Once you are finished just click 'submit' at the bottom.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/student.leedsmet.ac.uk/viewform?formkey=dGtmcGhDUXdZbmt4TWVZLUFfX3MyYVE6MQ

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done as well, would say.. don't presume that all foreign owners are ready to throw money around, a lot of questions I felt that it was asked in fact that foreign owners come over and throw money around, when a lot of them aren't that trigger happy, just the top clubs.

although saying that the highest spending side under english ownership is Spurs, they're probably the 5th/6th highest spending team in the last 5-6 years? at a guess.

Archived