Embarrassing situations

Boycie

Here's mine (obviously one of many)

Squeezing in between 2 chaps in the bog at pride park and having a pee.

Only to find out, after starting, that I was at the bit where one trough finishes and another one starts.

I hit the edge and produced some splash back, showering the two unfortunate fellas either side of me.

Never seen two blokes jump back so fast!

What can you say except "whoops sorry mate!":eek::frown:

Obviously a few "dirty barsteward" remarks were made in my direction.

How about your embarrassing moments?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once had to take a urine sample to the docters. Did the deed in the bottle put the bottle in my trouser pocket and walked up to the surgery and sat down. I was then called to see the doctor, sat down in his surgery, put my hand in my pocket and found my trousers were wet through. The ffing top on the bottle was cracked and the pi$$ had all leaked out.

I had walked all through Littleover and to the doc's and it looked like Ihad pi$$ed my pants.

When told the Mrs she nearly pi$$ed her pants.

Cold day at PP about 6 0r 7 years ago. Was in my favourite white adiddas trackie bottoms and went for a pee.

Started pissing and noticed the steam coming back off the trough and making my trackies look like i had pissed me self.

Straight to the hand dryer, but to no effect.

Second one was a couple of weeks ago against Ipswich. Was having me burger and chips outside the ground and some fecker nearly bumped them out of my hands. So i shouted "watch where ya goin ya ****". He turned around and alas, he was handicapped, and his carer was not too happy. Ah well.:D

Cold day at PP about 6 0r 7 years ago. Was in my favourite white adiddas trackie bottoms and went for a pee.

Started pissing and noticed the steam coming back off the trough and making my trackies look like i had pissed me self.

Straight to the hand dryer, but to no effect.

Second one was a couple of weeks ago against Ipswich. Was having me burger and chips outside the ground and some fecker nearly bumped them out of my hands. So i shouted "watch where ya goin ya ****". He turned around and alas, he was handicapped, and his carer was not too happy. Ah well.:D

Reminds me of that bit in Inbetweeners when he's about to go on the rollercoaster at Thorpe Park and inadvertently calls some down's syndrome suffererers 'ignorant *********'.

This happened to a mate of mine.

Went to the seaside hired a beach hut went for a swim got back his Mrs went to fetch an ice cream while he got changed. His Mrs got back saw a bloke bending over in front of her, so she fondled his nuts and said "ding dong, the bloke turned round it wasn't her husband..... she had gone to the wrong beach hut.

i've always like this one belonging to one of my mates when we were 18.

He'd fancied this girl for ages but was nervous around her and never thought he stood a chance....until he went to a xmas party and had a bit to drink.....she was there....they got chatting....the alcohol dealt with his nerves....they got on well .....and finally he got the opportunity to give her a xmas kiss....

This was his big moment....this could change his life....they started kissing very passionately until....he burped... and saw her cheeks puff out.

Makes he laugh everytime I think about it.

My mate, yes I have one, text me to say he was nearly at my house to pick me up for the match today.

Anyway, we was in a pub pre match and whilst he was fetching a pint I thought I'd text the missus and said as a joke "If we win today, you're geting it up the @rse tonight!"

My mate comes back, and says " I feckin hope we lose this match"

Feck me! I sent it to him instead of the missus!:eek:

And no, I didn't carry out the promise.

My mate, yes I have one, text me to say he was nearly at my house to pick me up for the match today.

Anyway, we was in a pub pre match and whilst he was fetching a pint I thought I'd text the missus and said as a joke "If we win today, you're geting it up the @rse tonight!"

My mate comes back, and says " I feckin hope we lose this match"

Feck me! I sent it to him instead of the missus!:eek:

And no, I didn't carry out the promise.

Don't tell porkies :rolleyes:

Archived