Songs

Asanovic

I will do if i can be bothered. As i said, the thread on the DET had hundreds of suggestions, ended up being a waste of time when none of them were started despite there being some good shouts.

Nice one!

We'll gather them up in one post/thread later on and get a DCFCfans vote on the subject. Aye, lets do a poll. We could also forward them to Nick Webster of the Block A guys.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know where the songs come from.

I'm not looking for confrontation, i'm looking for a reasonable explanantion for why someone shouldn't use a song that's proved to be popular around the world, or why you won't even make your own.

Or, why you won't support the support, i could go on but you seem very sensitive.

You're also very good at avoiding the point.

Goodbye.

Nice one!

We'll gather them up in one post/thread later on and get a DCFCfans vote on the subject. Aye, lets do a poll. We could also forward them to Nick Webster of the Block A guys.

Get Uttoxeter on the case, i remember him having some good shouts. I remember when we used to have a song for every player practically, this seems to have gone as well.

Everybody sway to the left

Everybody sway to the right

Can you hear us?

We're here for the Derby tonight.

It's all about, derby, derby, derby

Its all there is for me, for me, for me

We just want to sing and dance

Forget about the Forest. (****)

We are The rams, the rams,

Were here to chant, to chant.

Forget about the Forest

To the tune of Jessie J's new song.

I tried :redface:

Can you hear us?

Forget about the Forest

I read it with that tune "Oh me mam, me mam, she put the champagne on ice" in mind. Never heard of Jessie J. Post the song it goes along with as well. Otherwise, it's a start at least and none to bad!

Can you hear us?

Forget about the Forest

Allin one post now

This song is heavy, and if they are eventualy allowed the drummer up there with them, imagine the beat along with it. Dum Dumdum, dumdum etc..

McLusky - What we've learned from the album 'McLusky do Dallas'. Welsh outfit.

laaaa lalaaa lalaaa lalalalalalaaaaa laaaa lalalalaaaaa laaa lalala x3

We don't care where we go just BECAUSE,

we only came here, to sing for Derby County.

We don't care where we go just BECAUSE,

we only came here, to sing for Derby County.

When we're home, or when we go away.

Doing it, how the Derby do x3

Doing it how the Derby do do do do doooooo

Repeat.

Can i set you an assignment sir?

Write your own song, completely original. I'll do the same.

With your song, are you going to use a backing song and replace the lyrics with your own Derby related ones or are you just going to write a totally new song, with it's own melody.

I could come up with better songs on the back of a fag packet after a session on specials. It just so happens I obviously don't care enough like the Barmy Army group to actively spend large amounts of time to change the situation. Whether that gives me the right to complain, well that is your opinion. I know that if any group or any person tries to get a song going which is original I will throw my weight behind it and encourage others to do so.

I could come up with better songs on the back of a fag packet after a session on specials. It just so happens I obviously don't care enough like the Barmy Army group to actively spend large amounts of time to change the situation. Whether that gives me the right to complain, well that is your opinion. I know that if any group or any person tries to get a song going which is original I will throw my weight behind it and encourage others to do so.

Fair enough dude, check out mine and dcfcdavecov's efforts and give us a mark out of 10...if you've got time that is.

Sometimes you just gotta bite your tongue when a song has popularity. I have to do that every week with the ***** on't radio.

Fair enough dude, check out mine and dcfcdavecov's efforts and give us a mark out of 10...if you've got time that is.

Sometimes you just gotta bite your tongue when a song has popularity. I have to do that every week with the ***** on't radio.

Lol I might be able to squeeze it into my busy schedule, I already spend far too much time on here as it is without taking on a role as the club's new lyricist, I'd be more than happy to mark other people's efforts ;)

Lol I might be able to squeeze it into my busy schedule, I already spend far too much time on here as it is without taking on a role as the club's new lyricist, I'd be more than happy to mark other people's efforts ;)

I've got now't better to do, i need a job...

actually whilst i'm here, I NEED A JOB, anyone got one?

Archived