How flexible are the ticket office at changing seats?

GeneralRam

For once I have ordered some tickets for a home match in a long long time (usually go to away matches as I have only recently moved back from Newcastle).

Bought some tickets using the new system (quite pissed off I couldn't choose my own seat!) I clicked the area I wanted to go in (SE corner) and hoped I would be seated there. Turns out I am in the NE corner instead. Really after some atmosphere as I have a Geordie friend coming with me.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just have a wander over to where u want to be and find a couple of seats spare...theres bound to be a couple...north stand block a will gladly take u in and let u join in our party atmosphere for the full 90 minutes

How good is it in the North stand? Just want to have a good time as tbh the football is going to be pap

Just take your tickets to the ticket office before the game and ask if they can move you. They normally can and its free if they are the same category seats. and Block A NS is starting to take off.

The NE corner has a few singers near the back, we normally sit in the NE at the front of the upper tier, but wil be moving to Block A for a few games.

If you ring the ticket office to buy tickets you can pick where you sit.

Archived