Two Down....

Sheep<3

which is why i said its impossible, because it is, i liked steve morrison. but the the yakubu thing is actually a good point, because and i know we aren't that big big club we once were, but on tuesday night we had 23,000 at pride park, despite whats going on with the board and 9 games without a win and whatnot. & QPR had around 14,000 maybe a few more.

so are you telling me that with the attendances, season ticket sales and the "fantastic job" that both nigel and the "fabulous" board have done by stripping anything thats worth anything that we just cannot compete with these teams of bringing in players like belamy, yakubu. we have the 12th highest attendance in the football league. not being funny but cloughie has got to go!.... in my opinion

who said anything about fantastic board? they just aren't putting in the money, also you say Steve Morrison just shows you are deluded, our friends down the road had a 2million pound bid rejected, how is that a reasonable suggestion.

Just shows how out of grip the majority of fans are with reality.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's quite a pointless discussion to be having until Clough "obviously" walks, the speed managers are getting sacked anything can happen between now and whenever Clough walks or gets sacked.

But to keep this thread alive I will throw Jose Mourinho's name into the hat, doesn't look like he will be at Real Madrid for much longer and he's said he wants to return to England.....or would that be to the Premiership only? doesn't matter tho I guess as Jose will see just like our fans we are a Premiership club and deserve to be up there more than the likes of Blackpool etc.

About time this board showed some ambition aywot?

Sure, some premiership team would dangle £5m in front of him, but if we just offer him £6m, he'll come to us. Simples.

& QPR had around 14,000 maybe a few more.

so are you telling me that with the attendances, season ticket sales and the "fantastic job" that both nigel and the "fabulous" board have done by stripping anything thats worth anything that we just cannot compete with these teams

QPR are the second richest team in the world. They have the backing of F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone. Its a shame but we are still streamlining.

ok you must be blind to no see it, i never wanted cloughie, despite what his name is, he isn't doing a good job at all, well maybe a few good signings but that new european style football we were playing is jonnhy metgods influence. which also begs the question "in two years what actually has he done" & if one person says lower the wage bill i'm gonna hunt you down!

what's he done in two years? reduce the wage bill while also progressing the club, we'll see whether that progress continues at the end of the season

what's he done in two years? reduce the wage bill while also progressing the club, we'll see whether that progress continues at the end of the season

thats it, im a woman of my word, i will hunt you down. since we've had cloughie we've only ever been going in one direction, i've seen the future boys and girls and its league 1

Paul Hart? and Sean O'Driscol?

SOD has a 2million clause to buy him out, both Burnley and Sheff Utd have enquired and been pushed back and as for Paul Hart, I'd opt for myself to have a better crack than him.

I genuinely believe we would end up with Megson or Keane, both of which I would despise at our club.

infact I can't think of one person who is eligable that I would prefer to Clough.

if I had to pick three it'd be between 2 proven managers recently sacked from league one sides in Irving and Gary Johnson and unproven shout but Peschisolido would lift things.

but like I said, no-one who I would pick over Clough.

It'd be nice to see Coppell tempted out of retirement.

Archived